and the problem is ....... Rodgers?

Started by neutral, December 21, 2015, 09:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivan Stankowski

He wood knot be the 1st Packer QB who tought he was above the coaching staff  :o  ;D

ramjet

ramjet

Quote from: Goat Roper on December 22, 2015, 02:28:46 PM
Rich Gannon said it best "Aaron Rogers didn't get bad overnight".   This offense is all about the receivers being in the right spot at the right time.

Personally I would like to see a receiver get a free run down field.  It seems the only way they get open is when Aaron leaves the pocket.

By the way, the Packers are 10-4 with the 3rd best record in the NFC.  There are a lot of teams wishing they were in our spot.

Amen Goat

I like listening to the NFL network Gannon and other are a lot of turn and a guy can learn allot.

DrSnide

Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

ramjet

That was a good article and I agree with Rodgers we (fans) have come to have very high expectations.

easytopin

Well if its about the receivers then its also about Ted Thompson who drafted them.

littleguy301

TT usually drafts a couple recievers every year. I think the past year they only drafted one but I could be wrong without looking it up.

I think TT has done a very good job of drafting WR.

Hey we are 10-4 and complaining worst than some JR high girls. I hope the offense picks up, because the talent is there to do so.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

The Last Ride

Quote from: DrSnide on December 26, 2015, 08:13:14 AM
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2590721-how-aaron-rodgers-saved-the-packers

Interesting take on Rodgers leadership and current offensive struggles

Answers a lot of questions I had. Rodgers is a big time leader. Good article.
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Ghetto

I am a huge fan of Aaron Rodgers, but he's not doing it right now. It's that simple. I don't blame him for our horrible play at the WR spot, or the lack of line play. I know he's trying to make plays.

My issue is that he can't seem to lead in bad times. That's what we have, despite the 10-5 record.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

littleguy301

Quote from: Ghetto on December 27, 2015, 10:23:21 PM
I am a huge fan of Aaron Rodgers, but he's not doing it right now. It's that simple. I don't blame him for our horrible play at the WR spot, or the lack of line play. I know he's trying to make plays.

My issue is that he can't seem to lead in bad times. That's what we have, despite the 10-5 record.

Over his career Ragers hasnt had to many bad years thus in order to be effective leader in down times one should have some experience in down time to be able to be an effective leader.

Side Note: littleguys opinion on that ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Ghetto

Yeah, there has t been much in the way of down years. I'd attribute that in part to Rodgers. A big part actually.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

ramjet

Is it lack of leadership on his part or the lack of confidence right now? How about lack of trust in his recievers and coaches. Starks runs good puts the ball on the turf. Rodgers give Jared Abedarius the nod for being talented gets throws him decent pass JA drops it. Line is terrible how many times can you get hammered in the back field and sacked hard before you get a little shell shocked? How many sacks yesterday? Adams????????? He is horrible but they leave him on the field it just seems like a bad plan.

We will need some people to step up and make plays this weekend to have any chance to win.

TEAM it takes a team effort.

DrSnide

You know who else could step up?  Clay Mathews.

2nd week in a row with zero tackles.  Zero. 

It's not like there weren't plenty of opportunities. :-X
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

ramjet

Quote from: DrSnide on December 28, 2015, 12:43:09 PM
You know who else could step up?  Clay Mathews.

2nd week in a row with zero tackles.  Zero. 

It's not like there weren't plenty of opportunities. :-X

Not making excuses but maybe just maybe the coaching staff should make up thier mind what they want him to be? He had pressure on Palmer allot.