Aaron Rodgers done for year?

Started by easytopin, December 03, 2013, 09:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

Do you think the Packers are holding Rogers out because Flynn is better?
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

imnofish

Only if they are totally out of touch with reality.   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

easytopin

Todd

Quote from: hodagdad on December 16, 2013, 09:59:53 AM
Quote from: imnofish on December 15, 2013, 08:42:13 PM
Quote from: Ghetto on December 15, 2013, 08:35:53 PM
Chris Mortenson was saying the Packers have the most conservative medical staff in the league. They aren't going to risk the best player on the team for a playoff hope that might not happen even if they win out.

Smart!   8)

Soft

Stupid.
"This page intentionally left blank".

whatever

Quote from: Todd on December 17, 2013, 01:22:30 PM
Chris Mortenson was saying the Packers have the most conservative medical staff in the league. They aren't going to risk the best player on the team for a playoff hope that might not happen even if they win out.

Smart!   8)

Soft

Stupid.
Very
"....the older I get, the better I was....."

Houndhead

Quote from: whatever on December 18, 2013, 07:30:31 AM

Smart!   8)

Soft

Stupid.
Very

+1

imnofish

Quote from: whatever on December 18, 2013, 07:30:31 AM

Smart!   8)

Soft

Stupid.
Very

Time will tell...
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

whatever

At the expense of speaking for others,Todd, myself and Houndhead all were commenting on the poster's comment that Rodgers was soft......not the decision by the Packers to sit Rodgers.
"....the older I get, the better I was....."

imnofish

Quote from: whatever on December 18, 2013, 10:42:17 AM
At the expense of speaking for others,Todd, myself and Houndhead all were commenting on the poster's comment that Rodgers was soft......not the decision by the Packers to sit Rodgers.

Thanks for clarifying.  It can sometimes get hard to follow along.  Either way, I believe that the long-term benefits of doing so will outweigh any short-term gains from playing him prematurely.  Sounds like most of us agree on that.   8)

Todd

+1 I wondered how many people wouldn't understand that.

hopefully the right person got it.
"This page intentionally left blank".

Houndhead

+1

Doctors orders.

maggie

BOTTON LINE, PACKERS WOULD BE NUTS TO START HIM THIS WEEK EVEN IF THE DOC OK'ED IT...UNTIL WE NEED HIM, HE SHOULD SIT!  ;) what we do need is COBB! he's the difference make we need right now...
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

easytopin

Question is ...is it Rodgers, doctors, or Packers organization keeping him out.  ESPN had their "expert doctor" on radio today wondering what is taking so long for the injury to heal (if it is indeed a non-displaced fracture). His basic idea was with this "type" of injury 4-5 weeks should be the normal recovery time.

Houndhead

Quote from: maggie on December 18, 2013, 03:19:25 PM
BOTTON LINE, PACKERS WOULD BE NUTS TO START HIM THIS WEEK EVEN IF THE DOC OK'ED IT...UNTIL WE NEED HIM, HE SHOULD SIT!  ;) what we do need is COBB! he's the difference make we need right now...

Cobb won't be playing Sunday.

bigoil

Quote from: Houndhead on December 18, 2013, 05:36:49 PM
Quote from: maggie on December 18, 2013, 03:19:25 PM

Cobb won't be playing Sunday.

You sure on that?