Previous topic - Next topic

TheWaterBoy

Street Glide

Street Glide

Jimmy

littleguy301

If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

CLC FAN

As I did for the D1 thread: here are my projected regional winners.  The percents are the confidence I have in that team winning its regional based on a minimum of 100 simulations allowing for normal variation in each team's number of regional starters and points per regional starter.

Sectional A

Regional 1: Rice Lake (83%)
Regional 2: Amery (75%)
Regional 3: Ellsworth (98%)
Regional 4: Neillsville/Greenwood/Loyal (64%)

Sectional B
Regional 1: Freedom (75%)
Regional 2: Wittenberg-Birnamwood (78%)
Regional 3: Omro (40%)  Ripon (34%)
Regional 4: Two Rivers (41%)  Wrightstown (22%)  Lux-Casco (20%)  Southern Door (14%)  < I ran that simulation 300 times>

Sectional C
Regional 1: Sparta (38%)  West Salem/Bangor (25%)  Westfield (20%)  <Westfield is coming out of D3, so that % is probably too high>
Regional 2: Lodi (86%)
Regional 3: River Valley (75%)
Regional 4: Evansville/Albany (73%)

Sectional D
Regional 1: Sheboygan Falls (43%)  Campbellsport (27%)  Oostburg (28%)  <Oost. is also coming out of D3, so that % might be too high>
Regional 2: Valders (64%)
Regional 3: East Troy (42%)  WI Lutheran (39%)
Regional 4: Lomira (60%)  Kewaskum (37%)  <Lomira is also coming out of D3, so I'd still call them the favorite, but Kewaskum has a good shot>

littleguy301

I came across this Wrestling Only team in the heart-o-north, just wondering if they are a team to watch since they only wrestle?
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

NWIS

Don't know if they can win it all but I believe Amery will break Ellsworth's run as Sectional team champ. Thursday Amery will, most likely, end Ellsworth's MBC string of remaining undefeated for 18 seasons in conference. I always underestimate Ellsworth early and by February I'm usually chewing on crow feathers.

couldhavebeen

padre

Quote from: couldhavebeen on December 04, 2014, 09:22:56 PM
Ellsworth beat Amery 39-27

Ellsworth reloads better than anyone by the looks of this....after losing that many seniors and able to win that dual just shows the depth they have there.

M-Town Fan

Expect Evansville/Albany to make some noise this year, returning 11 guys and their three state qualifiers. I expect them to make it back to team state and see Ellsworth in the finals.