Most consecutive state champs?

Started by PCA, February 24, 2014, 09:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCA

What school has the most consecutive years with a state champ?

Street Glide

Great question, a bunch of us were just throwing that question around.

boz21

Mineral Point for 9 straight years 1980-1988 had 17 state champions, there next longest streak is 5 straight years 2009-present with 6 state champs.  Hoping to keep the streak alive this year and add to the other 50 state champs they currently have. 

jaguarwrestler

I know I will take heat for this... because it involves me talking about L-C and not Little Chute... L-C had 10 for sure, I think it may have been 11 or 12 years. I think this was snapped about 2 years ago.
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

statman

Jag you are a racist against Ellsworth for saying this.

(I know people are going to get upset I said this but please try to have a sense of humor)
they don't call me statman for nothin

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: statman on February 25, 2014, 07:14:46 AM
Jag you are a racist against Ellsworth for saying this.

(I know people are going to get upset I said this but please try to have a sense of humor)

I know, I have something against Purple people...  ::)

I wish L-C didn't have so much success, then I wouldn't need to bring them up when threads like this are started.

Firstinline

I thought I read somewhere in another post that someone was going to stick to only posting in the "Collegiate" threads. That sure did not last very long, but anyway, I would not ever try to diminish the sucess that Luxemberg Casco has had over all the years, they deserve the most credit thoughout the D2 world as they are still the King.

jaguarwrestler

from 2001 to 2010 L-C had a champ each year (10 years)... they have had at least 1 wrestler in the finals every year since 1996 (18 straight) in their 10 consecutive year streak with a champ they had a total of 19 champions.

maggie

--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: shouldvewrestled on February 25, 2014, 11:56:06 AM
Its already been shown how you did no need to retype it. Honestly it wasn't as much a shot at Ellsworth as it was D2 and D3. Its not just my perception either, if it was then its a different story. Others are getting the same perception from your comments.

Who cares anymore its been rehashed. You won't change your mind. I won't change mine.

again, why do you keep dragging it out here? Why junk up this thread when we already have another junked up. Now I took a shot at D2 and D3?? Wow... my seats at State are directly aligned with the center of the D2 mat and have been since the Kohl Center opened... why would I be cutting down the entire division when I sit in the division by choice? By the way, your response proves you have nothing to show me, likely because I didn't take any shots at any teams or any divisions and until you can prove I did there is no reason for you to comment to me again about this.

Sorry for junking up the thread, I will remove all other comments.

shouldvewrestled

Sorry myself I will delete anything not related.  And to your last point, I should have said D2 and D3 sectionals.  Howavi summed up your real motivation on the other thread.  Go back there to see.  Done

Street Glide

Quote from: jaguarwrestler on February 25, 2014, 07:10:24 AM
I know I will take heat for this... because it involves me talking about L-C and not Little Chute... L-C had 10 for sure, I think it may have been 11 or 12 years. I think this was snapped about 2 years ago.

Here we go.  This thread I thought could not be tarnished.  But no, Jag did his usual twist. 

For openers, " I know I will take heat for this..."   Had to take that shot I guess.  Simple input as team x had consecutive champs from 85 to 90. Was a great run for them......  I will say this Jag, you can stir a pot with the best of them.  Your very good at posting statements that can be viewed in different ways.  That sure helps when you get questioned or disagreed with, you can then pick your escape route.  Well done.  Next I'm waiting for the poor me, I thought this forum was for being able to voice your opinion.  I guess I'm not allowed to do this or do that.  You poor poor soul.

I have a question for you Jag which only needs a one word answer of yes or no......
Did you or did you not think that with the way you opened on this thread was a attempt to stir the pot?  Simple one word answer, yes or no?   Again bet you can't do it.

Street Glide

I think Ellworth has streak of 6 going now.  From 08 with Hauschildt and Foy, then Lantz connecting in there up to present.

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: Street Glide on February 25, 2014, 12:51:57 PM
Quote from: jaguarwrestler on February 25, 2014, 07:10:24 AM

Here we go.  This thread I thought could not be tarnished.  But no, Jag did his usual twist. 

For openers, " I know I will take heat for this..."   Had to take that shot I guess.  Simple input as team x had consecutive champs from 85 to 90. Was a great run for them......  I will say this Jag, you can stir a pot with the best of them.  Your very good at posting statements that can be viewed in different ways.  That sure helps when you get questioned or disagreed with, you can then pick your escape route.  Well done.  Next I'm waiting for the poor me, I thought this forum was for being able to voice your opinion.  I guess I'm not allowed to do this or do that.  You poor poor soul.

I have a question for you Jag which only needs a one word answer of yes or no......
Did you or did you not think that with the way you opened on this thread was a attempt to stir the pot?  Simple one word answer, yes or no?   Again bet you can't do it.

No

Jimmy

Foy won in 07, can't recall them having one in 10