Pheasant 1984

EC Mem @ Menomonie
River Falls @ EC North
Chippewa Falls @ Hudson

Hope I'm right on these tourneys!
Hudson @ St Croix
EC North @ Sparta
EC Mem @ Arcadia
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

Three Rivers

I have all the results- what do you guys want to know?

Dunn County

All of us who are there have all the results.  There is nothing that anyone wants to know now.

What people want, what the sport needs, is promotion.  That means something different for everyone.  

We need Friday morning chatter in office buildings about the New Richmond/Amery dual.  We need the inbox full of TW box scores on the computer at the Rice Lake Chronotype.  We need the ranking committee scouring match after match, creating a buzz about the upcoming tournament in SCF.  We need grandma in Florida posting on Facebook that Timmy made it 6 minutes without getting pinned.  Trust me, Timmy ain't calling grandma.  We need 9th graders to see their name in print and to be just as proud as a peacock when their TW profile moves from the top 92% to the top 91%.  

The bottom line is this - TW has revolutionized our sport.  But in case your forgot about the dire straights we were in just 18 months ago, when wrestling was removed from the 2020 Olympic Games, we have a long way to go.  

TW is free.  Either team can post (it has nothing to do with home team).  You just need to talk to your coach and be your teams representative.  No need for the coach to do it if he is busy.  Become your teams representative.  At the conclusion of the dual, go shake your coaches hand for a job well done, snap a cell photo of the scorebook, upload the result while your wife drives you home.  

HMsDad

I think the gripe about posting results is more at teams wrestling in Mn. It is almost impossible to find these results unless the Wi. team post it.

I said before it is great to BRC teams wrestling over there but as a fans of the BRC it would be nice not to have to hire a P.I. to find the results. Then if you go on here and ask it turns into a big deal. I just like to see how we do over there no matter what BRC team it is.

HMsDad

I agree H.P. that is where I find a lot of the Mn. results is the school's Twitter. We get spoiled by track and being able to see match by match results. Some schools on Twitter just post final scores. As a BRC wrestling fan it would be nice not to have to dig is all I'm saying. You can also find some results here as well    http://theguillotine.com/wp/

RLWarrior

Quote from: HMsDad on January 21, 2015, 09:23:39 AM
I think the gripe about posting results is more at teams wrestling in Mn. It is almost impossible to find these results unless the Wi. team post it.

I said before it is great to BRC teams wrestling over there but as a fans of the BRC it would be nice not to have to hire a P.I. to find the results. Then if you go on here and ask it turns into a big deal. I just like to see how we do over there no matter what BRC team it is.

i agree with you hsmdad, it would be nice to have better visibility to scores.  i'd say joenlucy may be a good candidate for our brc private investigator, but it sounds like he doesn't want the job.  i'm sure his time is already consumed with his newly found career in predictive wrestling analysis.

The Last Ride

Hudson, WI 59 Chippewa Falls, WI 13
Eau Claire North, WI 53 River Falls, WI 16
Menomonie? Eau Claire Memorial?
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Dunn County

Right now as I get ready for work, a mere 8 hours after the completion of a nights wrestling, the Eau Claire Leader has complete box scores for 7 different dual meets!  That is awesome.  Our sport in print in a complete and timely manner. 

Win or lose, you want your son to feel like what he is doing matters?  Get his name in the newspaper. 

You guessed it, compare TW with the duals in the L-T.  Same.