Lacrosse

Started by CityGuy, March 15, 2024, 10:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityGuy

Wrestling's is about to start at D3 Nationals in Lacrosse? Who's in the house? What wrestlers should I be watching and who's winning this tournament?

Shane

CityGuy

What were those challenge refs looking at? Massie got robbed :(

CityGuy

Niall knocked off the 3 seed from Wartburg and just lat dropped his way into the quarters. 2 great matches to watch!

Ledger

5 All-Americans from UW-Lacrosse.  Semi-Finals start at 10 am. 

Ledger

Really looking forward to 4 seed Leisgang from Lacrosse wrestle the 1 seed in the semifinals.  Go Eagles!

Rat

What time do the finals start? Maybe Belmont Wi. man Michael Douglas wins and clinches the National Championship for LaCrosse.

Ledger

Finals start at 7.  The team championship could come down to the final match at HWT between Douglas and Kim.

DocWrestling

Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

DocWrestling

Marshfield high school with two D3 national champs tonight
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

littleguy301

Quote from: DocWrestling on March 16, 2024, 09:14:59 PMMarshfield high school with two D3 national champs tonight

NICE!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Ledger

Jared Stricker from Ashland high school also won a national championship for UW-Eau Claire.  Plus about a half dozen all-Americans from other Wisconsin high schools, including Mukwonago, Oak Creek, Ashwabenan and Belmont.  I'm sure I missed some.

No One Cares

Is Jared Stricker a guy who could come in for the W next year out of D3 ala Shane Liegel?

Ledger

Quote from: No One Cares on March 17, 2024, 11:18:05 AMIs Jared Stricker a guy who could come in for the W next year out of D3 ala Shane Liegel?
I'm sure he could be but why?