Was Impressed with a few younger wrestlers yesterday

Started by maggie, February 16, 2014, 08:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

After attending the local reg yesterday, I seen a few wrestlers who may not have the best records out ther but certainly made you opened your eyes to there ability, one I was quite impressed with, was Janesville Craig's 160 'er, SO.  what he lacks in height he certainly makes up with a very, very impressive upper body muscular frame, if there's a better looking upper bodied kid ought there with that kind of strength, I can't wait to see him...I was also very impressed with Milton's 152# FR Billy Pitzner, he's going to turn a lot of heads in the next few years, he's got that josh Wagner wrestling attitude going on right for himself right now. I was also very impressed with Wilmot's So. Jake Morgan, be forewarned, Northern wrestlers,  he's a Mark Wilson look alike...and just as tough!..to be fair, I have to toss in the FR Hwy from Stoughton. He's a big kid with a heck of a lot of potential..who else has got a few of these kids on there radar?
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

ramjet

The freshman from Oconto Falls Nathan Tremapnier taking on the no2 guy from the State tournament last year Cody Walrath very tough opponent and he guts it out with 2 point win. This is young man who works his tail off all year round trying to improve his wrestling it showed in this match and do not be fooled his losses were at much heavier weight class than 126.

Ghetto

I'm super biased, because he's in our conference, but I love watching Colton Ryan of Cedarburg wrestle. Really good freshman. I also enjoy the young Szohr kid.

Maybe I'm also biased to little guys.  ;)
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

MarkK

Yeah Maggie I was telling Dad that the 152 lber was gonna shake things up.  Make some people wonder about switching weight classes.
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

imnofish

Here are the freshmen and sophomores that impressed me at the Rice Lake Regional:

Rice Lake's Roberts brothers (152 and 220) and Aspseter @ 106 top their list, but Schroeder @ 113, Paulson @ 120, Schmidt @ 138, and Hile @ 145 also have good potential, IMO. 

Spooner's Tre Lawrence @120, Brandon Jepson @ 132

Barron's Quincy Stephens @ 106 and Noah Massie @ 120 Massie is a smaller 113 frosh who filled a spot @ 120; is improving fast. 

Northwestern's Jamison Pflug @ 126

Hayward's Lane Deyo @ 132

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Vinsanity 4

This younger crop of Frosh to be will b impressive as well. Very good 43-0 Waupaca frosh too! I think they call him Bernie :-)

Karl

maggie

Maggie's well aware as to how the young man looks... ;)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY