Lets hear them!!!!!!

Started by littleguy301, October 21, 2013, 07:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Street Glide

So true, there would never be any hazing at the fester U.  Talked with fester SR today, he looked like fester made him climb the silo a few too many times but yet he was in great spirits!

Big House

I might have a few ideas for the Fester U t-shirts .... Can they screen print on full length fur coats?  Maybe we need to embroider.

Fester University (FU)
Team colors:  Black & Blue
Nickname:  The Squeaky Curds

People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

Big House

Fester University (FU)

"We're gonna FU up"
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

littleguy301

I am feeling the FESTER U is the one school I can get a degree in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I graduate, do I get a shirt to wear?
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Big House

Street Glide

Shirts are on there way!!!   

littleguy301

Quote from: Street Glide on November 12, 2013, 04:35:00 PM
Shirts are on there way!!!   

Hot dang!!!!!!!!!

The legendary ellsworth middle school coach is keeping me informed!

Big House

You just look better clothed LG.

littleguy301

Big House

Just a guess!

I know I do ... and we're about the same shape, although I would like to lose a few pounds to get down to your weight.  I think I've been banned from a tree stand now for the last 10 years.

littleguy301

Quote from: Big House on November 14, 2013, 12:33:59 PM
Just a guess!

I know I do ... and we're about the same shape, although I would like to lose a few pounds to get down to your weight.  I think I've been banned from a tree stand now for the last 10 years.

I am round, what is your shape?

I should be littleguy275 or maybe less right now.

I can without a doubt make hwt but come state time, maybe not so much ;)

Big House

I gotta get back down to the farm & start Fester's new work out plan.  He's almost looking younger than me now!

littleguy301

Just less than 2 weeks out and not much on the bragging on the teams in conference.

Lets hear some more.

Though any talk about curds, is great in my book ;D

Big House

Quote from: littleguy301 on November 25, 2013, 12:07:37 PM
Just less than 2 weeks out and not much on the bragging on the teams in conference.

Lets hear some more.

Where are all the duals this week?

littleguy301

Quote from: Big House on December 02, 2013, 11:28:31 AM
Quote from: littleguy301 on November 25, 2013, 12:07:37 PM

Lets hear some more.

Where are all the duals this week?

There in the 12/5 thread.