FESTER

Started by littleguy301, April 30, 2013, 11:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

Since it is gone we better start it up again ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

littleguy301

Fester doesnt do push ups, he just pushes the earth down.

uncle Fester

fester reporting on new training...first make sure you have not worked out in 15 years...next step find a grain trailer do not open the tarp...pull under a overhead bin and try filling trailer with corn..dump in about 100 bushel...training now begins...start shoveling.. sweeping..being real careful not to put a hole in tarp...do not pull away from overhead tank just lay there sideways..be careful not to fall off as you could get injured..seems to be good for elbows back of legs and hind end...not good to get excited and go real fast..you will gas out...
we didnt come here for a picnic

littleguy301

Now that is funny fester.

I have done that training but with a load of asphalt on a tarp. I can say that I was good to the tarp for a bit and then the angry emotion took over. Plus it wasnt my issues but the driver was able to do the work. Closest man standing :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I found that after my back, hamstrings and hind end healed up I had a much stronger grip ;)

littleguy301

I heard in the Pepin bluffs the rattlesnakes were not out yet, in fear that they heard FESTER was training got them nervous.

Street Glide

I've been in therapy for the last few months from fester trips.  Doc says I'm ready to go for another year.  Just in time.  Will be heading to the Dells this weekend with fester.  Will update later.

brotherofagoodwrestler

May the force be with you Street Glide this weekend. Wait your with Fester...... the FORCE is with you!

Street Glide

When Fester surfs he uses a great white shark as his surfboard.

littleguy301

Quote from: Street Glide on May 01, 2013, 01:59:15 PM
I've been in therapy for the last few months from fester trips.  Doc says I'm ready to go for another year.  Just in time.  Will be heading to the Dells this weekend with fester.  Will update later.

Physical therapy or mental therapy. With FESTER you never know ;D

littleguy301

FESTER decides what movies are good or not!

Street Glide

Spider Mans web doesn't stick to Fester.  It wouldn't dare.

imnofish

Fester was great on The Adams Family, because the light bulb in the mouth trick was real.  That's why Fester never has to brush his teeth. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

littleguy301

Plaque and cavities are scared of FESTER!

littleguy301

FESTER wasnt scared to tug on supermans cape,,,,,,because superman borrowed the cape from one of FESTERS halloweens get ups.

littleguy301

Water covers the other 75% of the earth because FESTER likes to swim.