Week 2

Started by shouldvewrestled, December 03, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shouldvewrestled

Tuesday 12/4

Somerset vs Spring Valley/Elmwood

Thursday 12/6

Prescott @ Amery -  Prescott coming off a tough one in Ellsworth (wrestled better at the invite on Saturday though) and Amery had a good
                              match with BW I will go with Amery.

Osceola @ Somerset - Osceola coming off a tough battle with NR looks to rebound vs Somerset.  Will go with Osceola.

Ellsworth @ SCC - SCC still regrouping from the state football run so will see what they have for lineup, Ellsworth big.

New Richmond @ Baldwin-Woodville - NR coming off a good win over Osceola and BW with their win over Amery makes this the MBC match of
                                                       the week.  BW giving up a forfeit at 106 might turn the tides in NR favor but will go with the home team
                                                       to find a way to pull this one out.  Bonus points could decide this one.

Saturday 12/8

Augusta Invitational - SCC

Spooner Invitational - Somerset and Amery (Schedule says Amery Middle School but is under the varsity schedule so guessing it's the varsity)

Eau Claire North Invitational - BW, ELLS, NR, and PRE - Should be some good wrestling with some other good teams from the area there as
                                                                                well.  If bored and have no other plans this should be a good early tournament to
                                                                                venture out to and watch.

NWIS

I do agree, BW vs NR is the best match of the week. 2 weeks ago I conceded the match to BW but NR showed some life last week. I'll take NR in a close upset win. Not having a 106 could be the difference.

NWIS

Couldn't have been more wrong. BW has a good team.

Skates

What was the NR/BW score?  I didn't see results on track yet. 

littleguy301

47 to 20 bw over new richmond

nr won 38 by decsion, HWT by pin and also recieved forfeits at 220 and 106.

both teams lost 1 team point after the last match of the night at 138 to get to the final score.

recap and I am sorry that it is not on track

45-bw by dec
52-bw by major
60-bw by dec
70-bw by dec
82-bw by pin
95-bw by pin
220-nr by ff
285-nr by pin
106-nr by ff
113-bw by pin
120-bw by tf