Tristen Mueller

Started by TomM, January 06, 2015, 09:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

Tristen Mueller

Is Tristen Mueller wrestling? Will he be wrestling? Has he wrestled this year?  Anyone?
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

littleguy301

Got hurt in his third match of the year at the Ellsworth Invite.

Rumor has it he will be back in the next few weeks though I havent heard that he has been training at the U so I cannt say anything with any certainty about when he will be back.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

TomM

Get some in depth research littleguy!  come on man!!!  8)
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

uncle Fester

he has been getting nursed back to health at festers private rehab facility...should be able to go on Saturday according to the retired vet who has been in charge of rehab...
we didnt come here for a picnic

Street Glide

Retired vet hmmmmmm.  Getting through a Fester session would make ant kid want to get back.  Driving by the other day I thought I noticed someone dangling from the silo.

littleguy301

Quote from: TomM on January 06, 2015, 10:22:51 PM
Get some in depth research littleguy!  come on man!!!  8)

He was winning his semi finals match 5-0 or 7-0 in the second period if I remember correctly when the dreaded injury happened. He was helped off the mat by some one I did not know and the co-coach that wrestled at LaCross, I also noticed his dad waiting by mat 3 to help him back to the training area. After that not sure of what happened.

Sounds like the training room at FESTER U has been on top of this situation and from the words of the Dean himself sounds like Mueller will be back shortly.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet