Chula vista $215 a night give me a break can you say GREEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by MOEGYMAN, March 12, 2014, 04:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOEGYMAN

HMsDad

I assume your talking Greco/Freestyle. You would think they would offer a discount for wrestling families.
A quick estimated breakdown.

Hotel 2 nights.....$500 after tax. Might be a tad high but I bet close.
State Reg...........$25 at the door per style. Cheaper if you mail in or online.
Gas................... $80 round trip. (going off of what it cost us over the spring)
Food...................$120 (Family of 4 at $15 a person per day) Again could go cheaper.

That's $775 roughly.A lot of cash to go wrestle.

meatballs

grahekf

Check out Groupon.  There were recently some for Wisconsin Dells.  I'm not sure what the restrictions are.

MOEGYMAN

You are right Meatballs,we booked a place three miles down the road $55 a night water park included.
Saved over $300.

kmoc33

Quote from: HMsDad on March 12, 2014, 05:46:40 AM
I assume your talking Greco/Freestyle. You would think they would offer a discount for wrestling families.

State Reg...........$25 at the door per style. Cheaper if you mail in or online.
Gas................... $80 round trip. (going off of what it cost us over the spring)
Food...................$120 (Family of 4 at $15 a person per day) Again could go cheaper.

d

Watching your son wrestle: priceless

ChargerDad

Quote from: kmoc33 on March 12, 2014, 05:36:54 PM
Quote from: HMsDad on March 12, 2014, 05:46:40 AM

d

Watching your son wrestle: priceless

If you pay for my hotel, I'll let you enjoy the priceless experience of watching my son wrestle ;-)

falconfan

We have stayed in the hotels downtown for the last 3 years, never paid more than 65 a night. That includes waterpark passes but honestly after a day of wrestling the boy hasn't wanted to go anyway.