sorry to hear this terrible news G, take care... :(
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

bigG

I've dealt with this sort of things, even closer to my home. His fiance must just be destroyed. His family, though rock solid, must by struggling. Hurts to see good people suffer.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

bigG

Hopefully we'll all meet up there someday.

maggie

YES, she will certainly need a lot of comforting in the months to come...don't get much harder than that, all tho time seems to have a way of healing even the worst of things...my heart surly goes out to her and his family...
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

DrSnide

It sounds like just a heart breaking situation.  I have a Gronemus from that area that works for me in Eau Claire, may have to check in with her tomorrow.  I know nothing can make it "okay" but hope people find peace eventually - such a tragedy. 
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

bigG

http://www.fox11online.com/web/fox11online/news/wisconsin/man-dies-on-the-day-he-was-to-be-married

Sorry to belabor it. Here's a short article that ,I think, paints a better picture than I could.

TomM

Thanks for the article BigG... We need to be reminded frequently of how short and precious life is.  Thanks again!
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

imnofish

Just saw this thread.  Such a tragedy...  Condolences and prayers for all missing this young man.   :'(
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

Beautiful service in a magnificent setting (Middle Ridge). I've cried all week; but it was overwhelming today. Proud to be associated with Cashton and surrounding areas. Best people I've ever known.

If you knew this young man, you'd be crying , too. :'( I loved that kid. Some kids you teach , others teach you. This kid taught me country. I'm still learning; but I'll always be grateful to/for Jacob G. for lessons he taught me. Heaven's about to get some help with farming and diesel, me thinks. Fatten up some angels.

Not just Cashton's best; but the best I've ever been blessed to know. I guess that's the same thing.

I hope to repay God for blessing us with Jacob Gronemus.  Made me a better person, along with many others. :'( Loved him.

Todd

Quote from: bigG on October 10, 2013, 02:05:54 PM
http://www.fox11online.com/web/fox11online/news/wisconsin/man-dies-on-the-day-he-was-to-be-married

Sorry to belabor it. Here's a short article that ,I think, paints a better picture than I could.

I saw the article and thought of you and your community.  Liked the part about people celebrating his life. 
"This page intentionally left blank".

bigG

He was very much worth celebrating. No bells or whistles. Just a kid who loved life on its simplest terms. Hard work, good manners, putting the wants and needs of others before his own. Integrity.

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on October 16, 2013, 08:47:36 AM
He was very much worth celebrating. No bells or whistles. Just a kid who loved life on its simplest terms. Hard work, good manners, putting the wants and needs of others before his own. Integrity.

Sounds like a great guy.  We need a lot more like him.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

Just pure country in the truest sense.

wrestling for fun

...only the good die young..