Making a Murderer---Steven Avery--Netflix

Started by easytopin, December 29, 2015, 01:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperDuck

Quote from: Ivan Stankowski on March 04, 2016, 12:00:07 PM
Tantrum LOL!!   You're killing me, Smalls!  ;D

G U I L I T Y!! Was the verdict that was read, move on, let's talk about wrestling since this is a wrestling forum. Good luck to the Badgers at the Big10!!!

No, actually this is the off-topic forum.  There is a Badgers forum where you're free to discuss the Badgers.  This is a pretty simple conncept.  If you don't want to post here(or have absolutely nothing to add to the discourse)...then don't.

And what was the verdict read for OJ and Casey Anthony?  (I know this is old, but as long as people want to keep going to this, ignoring every single thing that has been brought up, it seems valid).  Or better yet, what was the verdict in Avery's first trial? 

In fact a record number of people last year had their convictions overturned due to police misconduct after spending year or decades in prison. 

Ivan Stankowski

Actually it is the Wisconsin Wrestling Forum!!!

It is a sub forum of the Wisconsin Wrestling Forum

But then again you know everything about everything so call it what you want, I am going to stick to wrestling part of the forum

G U I L T Y

bigoil

Quote from: Ivan Stankowski on March 04, 2016, 02:47:15 PM

But then again you know everything about everything so call it what you want, I am going to stick to wrestling part of the forum

G U I L T Y

Then stop posting or if you prefer, point out why both are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt or why the investigation wasn't flawed.

SuperDuck

Quote from: bigoil on March 04, 2016, 04:37:56 PM
Quote from: Ivan Stankowski on March 04, 2016, 02:47:15 PM

G U I L T Y

I see I haven't missed much.  The extent of the intellectual debate from is being able to capitalize and space out the word "guilty" and then saying you're only going to post about wrestling after about 15 posts about Avery.  Guess that's what I get for checking back in at all.
Then stop posting or if you prefer, point out why both are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt or why the investigation wasn't flawed.

imnofish

Wow!  This thread is just like a soap opera - check in every couple of months and things really haven't changed much.   :P
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!