Making a Murderer---Steven Avery--Netflix

Started by easytopin, December 29, 2015, 01:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramjet

SomAvery was exonerated of the original rape conviction but just because there was none of his DNA does not mean he did not take part in a different way?

ramjet

In ordered it watched as much as I needed. What I saw was an editorial based on the film makers perspective. I spent hours purusing the net and I have come to the conclusion that this guy did a horrible deed and dragged his nephew into that dirty horrific deed to try distance himself from the horrific crime. I think if the death penalty was available he should get it. I also think based on my research that if that poor girl had the ability to stop the threat defend herself no trial or Law enforcement would have been required or at least I hoped that possibility existed. It did not and she brutally murdered by a guybthatbmost likely had some involvement in the original come that he was incarcerated for but everyone jumped on the bandwagon because of DNA without any consideration that DNA did not completely exonerate this but freed him on a technicality.

Now if another suspect comes forward and admits to the crime then I am a complete idiot/moron and do not know crapola. If that "other" suspect actually exists I hope they rot in inappropriate term3.

littleguy301

Quote from: easytopin on January 01, 2016, 01:05:34 PM
And since some believe you can edit film to show guilty are actually innocent, could they please go back to Philadelphia and change the outcome of the 4th and 27 so we could go back to the super bowl or the non Jerry Rice catch that also cost us a chance at another super bowl appearance.

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! I am all in ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

littleguy301

I just started watching the series.

I followed the case when it happened, remember reading about the "avery bill" and then this happened at the same time. I was confused so I set out to get it straight.

Personally I do think he did it, the guy does creep me out and I also believe that the nephew probably was involved but did not have the sense to do much of anything about it.

Now with the investigation into the first crime, man those people that did the investigation were terrible and while they were questioned, by their body language they certainly looked like they messed up, lied, covered up and so on. Not making a report in 8 years, really come on very poor police work.

Also this documentary was mainly out to get a new trial for the nephew is what I believe. I think that nephew was rail roaded and really had no understanding of what was actually happening and probably still in shock from what he saw or was involved with. Remember this young lad was a teenager and had some learning issues so those 2 factors probably had that kid messed up.

Also Netflix is on record of contacting the DA, family of the victim and other law persons involved and all declined to be interview. I understand that but then this DA needs to back off because he had his chance and I personally believe the DA is a scum bucket. I mean you basically lose your job because your harrassing females you work with. What a turd doing that and hiding under the disguise of protecting and serving creeps like he is. Way to be a two face scum bucket.

I will continue to watch this, take it for what it is worth but if I was a juror I would have some serious problems convicting this guy because of the poor work of the counties law enforcement.

crossface49

Good luck to everyone on their fishing expedition. Hopefully some of you will take time to think about this conspiracy theory, do some research on why all appeals to State Courts have been exhausted, and stop looking at this case from one perspective. Don't forget that a young lady was brutally murdered here. She is the victim...not Steven Avery. As we speak, thousands of people are signing petitions, sending Avery letters and money. How many people do you think have sent Halbach's family a condolence letter or money? It gets tiring when thousands of people get together and fight for criminals and nobody but the family gets together for victims of these brutal crimes.

crossface49

Thanks for the dialogue everyone.....I'm going to get back to the part of the forum I love WRESTLING ;D

ramjet

Quote from: littleguy301 on January 01, 2016, 10:50:19 PM

I followed the case when it happened, remember reading about the "avery bill" and then this happened at the same time. I was confused so I set out to get it straight.

Personally I do think he did it, the guy does creep me out and I also believe that the nephew probably was involved but did not have the sense to do much of anything about it.

Now with the investigation into the first crime, man those people that did the investigation were terrible and while they were questioned, by their body language they certainly looked like they messed up, lied, covered up and so on. Not making a report in 8 years, really come on very poor police work.

Also this documentary was mainly out to get a new trial for the nephew is what I believe. I think that nephew was rail roaded and really had no understanding of what was actually happening and probably still in shock from what he saw or was involved with. Remember this young lad was a teenager and had some learning issues so those 2 factors probably had that kid messed up.

Also Netflix is on record of contacting the DA, family of the victim and other law persons involved and all declined to be interview. I understand that but then this DA needs to back off because he had his chance and I personally believe the DA is a scum bucket. I mean you basically lose your job because your harrassing females you work with. What a turd doing that and hiding under the disguise of protecting and serving creeps like he is. Way to be a two face scum bucket.

I will continue to watch this, take it for what it is worth but if I was a juror I would have some serious problems convicting this guy because of the poor work of the counties law enforcement.

Yea I am sure the family of the victim wants to relive this thing again because some money hungry/fame seeking director/producer wants his name up in neon.    Plus these people are not as tillable as some knowing these guys will edit this thing to twist the way they want. Just like all the media these days.

The Last Ride

I have watched 6 episodes so far. I know things could be edited and we don't see everything from the prosecutions side.
How is it that no DNA of the victim was never found in Avery's trailer or the garage? If it went down like the prosecution says it did. How is it that the bedroom and the bed and sheets were never checked for DNA, or if they were none was ever found.
How is it that the Rav 4 had Avery's blood but not a single finger print was on or in that vehicle.
How is it that the car keys of the victim  that were found after the seven search only has Avery's DNA and  none of the victim's DNA
Why was Steven Avery's DNA blood vile that was in the possession from the 1985 Rape trial by the police seal broken and there was a hole in the top of the vile.

Strange....

"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

The Last Ride

Watched all of them and yes you are shown one side of the story but what happened to that young kid and how he was coerced by his own Attorney and the private investigator that was supposed to be working for him is outrageous. There was not a fair trial for Brendan.

Cognitive deficit is an inclusive term that is most often used to describe deficits in intellectual functioning in global disorders. His IQ was 65.

And the prosecutor.... He turned out to be a real winner didn't he.

Not sure what to believe about all of it because it is from one point of view..

"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

ChargerDad

Quote from: The Last Ride on January 02, 2016, 09:18:14 PM
Watched all of them and yes you are shown one side of the story but what happened to that young kid and how he was coerced by his own Attorney and the private investigator that was supposed to be working for him is outrageous. There was not a fair trial for Brendan.

Cognitive deficit is an inclusive term that is most often used to describe deficits in intellectual functioning in global disorders. His IQ was 65.

And the prosecutor.... He turned out to be a real winner didn't he.

Not sure what to believe about all of it because it is from one point of view..

Not even close to a fair trial for Brendan.. I'm not even sure how he was competent to stand trial, and with his emotional maturity as a 16 year old certainly don't think he should have been tried as an adult.

Regarding Avery, I believe that what likely happened was that some negligence on the part of law enforcement and prosecutors created doubt as to his guilt, but that he's guilty..  I hope that the suspicious behavior of law enforcement portrayed in the series was exaggerated and was incompetence, not negligence.

littleguy301

Quote from: ramjet on January 02, 2016, 07:49:00 AM
Quote from: littleguy301 on January 01, 2016, 10:50:19 PM

Yea I am sure the family of the victim wants to relive this thing again because some money hungry/fame seeking director/producer wants his name up in neon.    Plus these people are not as tillable as some knowing these guys will edit this thing to twist the way they want. Just like all the media these days.

I agree with you on this.

Netflix and other organizations have questioned the trial of the 16 year old. I havent watched all of it yet but yes I do feel that the rights of this 16 years were bended, maybe taken away and such.

I understand what you say Ram, and I do believe that this guy did this but I do have to questions if the rights of this nephew were honored and such. Ram with  you being a amendment guy I thought you might also believe that rights should be preserved.

ramjet

Quote from: The Angry Fish on January 03, 2016, 12:35:32 PM
Ramjet is a peice of work. Once that dude makes up his mind, there's no changing it. Stubborn old goat.

Their you go Fishy because my opinion does not fall in line with yours I am stubborn and bla bla bla  so with the above state,net who is really the one who is stubborn? Yea look in the mirror.

Now Angryfishy take some time to read below read it slow and comprehend it and if you like it or not does not mean diddly squat to me.....

Now I will say this and only this as this is waste of time. You are making judgments on one edited side of the story I do not make judgments based on one side of any story.  I want all the information including that from the official documents and investigators. I did allot of searching trying pursue old articles and the trial coverage.  I said this before the one who screwed over that young man is his lawyer and his UNCLE....No matter his involvement he was involved in henous unspeakable crime the prosecution and investigators job is to take what they have available and try and get those responsible off the street so they do not kill someone else's daughter. It is not a perfect science but I have to believe they want to get it right. In this case I believe they got it right the other crap about the DA is not relevant to this case other than his charector over all but the disgusting levels of this crime are so unspeakable I got to believe they wanted to get the scumbag responsible off the street. If someone else did it then they failed at that job I do OT think they did.

By the way Angryfishy I watch Starwars because it is entertainment not because I think it's REAL.

bigoil

Ram,

Like you having lived in the viewing area, and only a 25 minute drive to Mishicot, I believed Avery to be guilty, always seemed shady.

After seeing this documentary and knowing it is one sided, what stood out to me early on is the search and the manitowoc county sheriffs not involved, only resources, but yet the officer who finds the key are the principle who took the call in 1995 that Avery was innocent and that deputy's boss.

Len K should never practice law anywhere! His investigator should be in jail.

ramjet

DNA is only one aspect of the investigation it is not the end all of evidence.

Just like I said it could very well be this guy was involved with the original crime of which he was released but did not involve himself to the point of leaving DNA. Everyone seems to gloss over that possibility. You could paint a zebra pink but you know it's still a zebra.

I am not old and I am not a goat. Bull maybe but not a goat!  ;D

I do however like the full story and like I said Dassey was a victim of his own disabilities and an evil influence but he participated and should be incarcerated for that participation. What sort of participation I am not the one to judge that. The jury did.  I think Avery should be put to death......to bad we do not have the death penalty in Wisconsin. Too bad. I feel so bad for that young girl and what she must have endured and for her family just feel bad for them. Some dude wants to sensationalize this for his own gain and makes the families suffer even more.....higher calling my arse.....

imnofish

Quote from: ramjet on January 03, 2016, 07:20:03 PM
DNA is only one aspect of the investigation it is not the end all of evidence.

Just like I said it could very well be this guy was involved with the original crime of which he was released but did not involve himself to the point of leaving DNA. Everyone seems to gloss over that possibility. You could paint a zebra pink but you know it's still a zebra.

I am not old and I am not a goat. Bull maybe but not a goat!  ;D

I do however like the full story and like I said Dassey was a victim of his own disabilities and an evil influence but he participated and should be incarcerated for that participation. What sort of participation I am not the one to judge that. The jury did.  I think Avery should be put to death......to bad we do not have the death penalty in Wisconsin. Too bad. I feel so bad for that young girl and what she must have endured and for her family just feel bad for them. Some dude wants to sensationalize this for his own gain and makes the families suffer even more.....higher calling my arse.....

Years ago, we had a family member (in another state) abducted and murdered.  Her case was later highlighted in one of those crime investigation shows.  The family was very upset about them dredging up the past and the new speculation it generated.  We even had a few people up here make judgmental and speculative comments to us.  It's hard enough to grieve and regain some semblance of a normal life, when a tragedy keeps getting thrown back in your face.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!