Started by ankle pick, January 10, 2017, 07:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuckyMatt

Quote from: knight/purgolder on January 15, 2017, 04:30:37 PM
Quote from: BuckyMatt on January 15, 2017, 11:48:11 AM
Quote from: knight/purgolder on January 15, 2017, 11:37:31 AM
Quote from: leg turk on January 15, 2017, 11:22:11 AM
Quote from: wrastle63 on January 15, 2017, 11:01:50 AM
We all want a contender. How am I blinded? I gave you facts. They won't win a trophy but they will be a top 15 team. That means they don't suck like you say. The UW is on the rise. If you can't see that you are the one blinded. They are by no means perfect(attemdance, coaching, etc) but they are getting better(recruits, development, social media, depth of team).

No disrespect, but the Badgers are not on the rise.  They are, and will continue to be, mediocre at best, as long as Barry is in charge.  If you guys are ok with the team finishing 15th in the country, and 7th in the Big Tens, well then, they are right on track.  I for one would love to see us around 4th-8th in the country, and 3rd at Big Tens consistently, that could be doable, but not with Barry behind the wheel.
YESSSSS! And you are not disrespecting anyone Turk! You are being realistic and it's good on your heart and mind to be this way! Wisconsin needs a new captain!

Maybe you should apply! What were your coaching record/credentials?
The same as yours!
Touché Frank,
And to be clear, I am not a Barry fan, I think we need a new coach to build excitement and stop the embarrassing/non acceptable outputs(only two wrestlers with offensive points against Neb). However, you can be anti Barry and call for change without being so confrontational with those that have differing opinions)

wrastle63

Yea I'll listen TJ Ruschell sucks, the Badgers suck, everyone who cheers for them is delusional.

oldfan

Knight ,

Really , WTH is our problem  . take it up with the other Barry "King Barry"  why would a very good wrestler in Jordan look up to Barry the coach , clowns like you are comical .

Gerald Walsh
Greenfield 1971
Currently Oak Creek

Numbers

Quote from: leg turk on January 15, 2017, 11:22:11 AM
Quote from: wrastle63 on January 15, 2017, 11:01:50 AM
We all want a contender. How am I blinded? I gave you facts. They won't win a trophy but they will be a top 15 team. That means they don't suck like you say. The UW is on the rise. If you can't see that you are the one blinded. They are by no means perfect(attemdance, coaching, etc) but they are getting better(recruits, development, social media, depth of team).

No disrespect, but the Badgers are not on the rise.  They are, and will continue to be, mediocre at best, as long as Barry is in charge.  If you guys are ok with the team finishing 15th in the country, and 7th in the Big Tens, well then, they are right on track.  I for one would love to see us around 4th-8th in the country, and 3rd at Big Tens consistently, that could be doable, but not with Barry behind the wheel.

Well the Badgers have not been top 10 in a while.  Barry has the program consistently in the 12-15 range at NCAA's.  Some years the team gets to the single digit rankings, some years outside the top 15.  Not a "great" top to bottom team, but a team that consistently produces a few all-americans a year.  That is better than 75%-80% of D1.

If the Knight dude moved to Indiana, he could complain about the Purdue and Indiana Big 10 programs.  He thinks the Badger program is underachieving :o

wrastle63

Well finish higher than Rutgers at NCAAS I'd bet on that.

wrastle63

What you got in mind. You went 0- 2 in Manny dual. Want to make it 3? Haha

wrastle63

And how are you gonna pay me?

leg turk

Badgers beating Rutgers at the NCAA's?  Lol, now that's good stuff.  Are you serious?

hammen

Quote from: leg turk on January 15, 2017, 11:21:16 PM
Badgers beating Rutgers at the NCAA's?  Lol, now that's good stuff.  Are you serious?

Are you serious? I would be surprised if Rutgers got within 10 points of the Badgers at NCAA's.

wrastle63

I'll take 100. Also you can't use the word delusional on this board again. haha

bigG

All y'all's a bunch o' nuts!!!
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Ivan Stankowski

Quote from: knight/purgolder on January 16, 2017, 12:41:29 PM
I'm taking a chance with Rutgers 5 guys to the Badgers 6, but I saved enough money to lose a hundred if I lose! I'm counting on 2 badgers going 0 and 2 , so I'm feeling 75 percent good about this wager! Now we got to figure out where to meet to pay the winner.  I'm a Madison resident and can go pretty much anywhere in the area.  And preferably a populated area so I don't get lynched by the blinded! ;D

Rocky how you been, I missed you!!

wrastle63

I will be in Madison for youth state the following weekend to collect my money. :)

woody53

My head is starting to hurt with all of this !
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

Ivan Stankowski

Quote from: woody53 on January 16, 2017, 04:13:26 PM
My head is starting to hurt with all of this !

My head started spinning after page 3 when "Rocky" hijacked the thread!!