Schoenherr

Started by benaskren, March 05, 2016, 03:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benaskren

Was that his first career loss?  Bumped up 2 weights to wrestle the state runner up, Impressive.

Ben Askren
Founder and Owner at AWA
askrenbros@gmail.com
www.awawisconsin.com

Boggy

He lost at Bi State last year and to Blanchard at team sectionals last year as well.

Grapl

Still very impressive!

bulldog90

He won state at 126, must have weighed in above that at 132 to wrestle 138 today.

maggie

after all, he was a state champion himself....good match and Impressive
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

ELG

Hats off to this young man. A great wrestler !!!!!! In order to wrestler 138# he would have had to weigh more than 136# (132#+2 lb growth allowance +1lb feb 1st allowance + 1lb March 1 allowance.)

Badgerfan

Quote from: Napoleon Dynamite on March 05, 2016, 05:51:15 PM
Cant bump up two weights for a dual. 

I saw Dylan Anderson go from 182 to 220 at Team State and win easily. Although I will say he was a bit tired at the end........and rightfully so.

bigoil

Quote from: ELG on March 05, 2016, 08:58:59 PM
Hats off to this young man. A great wrestler !!!!!! In order to wrestler 138# he would have had to weigh more than 136# (132#+2 lb growth allowance +1lb feb 1st allowance + 1lb March 1 allowance.)
He needed to weigh 130.1 to wrestle "138" ---> 142

ramjet

Outstanding he understands what it takes to be the best.

ELG

Thanks for correcting that big oil. Not sure what I was thinking there. Long day.

wrestler6

Tyler

DarkKnight

I didn't think they'd bump Schoenherr up that high, Schoenherr is a superstar but TOllefson has quite the size advantage and is quite the wrestler himself.

I would have put Schoenherr against Nutter again, Schoenherr dominated him, besides Nutter's two big moves he pulled on him.

Jordan Becker should have wrestled 138 IMO.

DarkKnight

But congrats to Fennimore, they put together a Surprise Season! Many had Mineral Point favored over them, but they really came together as a team.

Seeing how they will only lose 2 seniors (Lull and 182lber Heberlein), they will be back next year again im assuming.

Stratford may have been out Mason Kauffman, and Kilty had a bad match herself (or Wanek just had a great one), but that's why they wrestle the matches.

Til Next Time.

greysquirrelmobile

Dominated?????   Here's the score in order 2-0, 2-1, 2-2, 4-2, 4-3,4-5, 5-5, 7-7, 7-8, 12-8, 12-12 , 13-12, 15-12,and a final of 15-13.   Schoenner is a great wrestler and deserved the win, but dominated is a little strong imo.  Nutter took the lead with a single leg at 5-4 and then it was tied 5-5 with about a minute to go.

As far as team state-  Stratford had to do what they had to do.  Tollefson has been on fire for the past six weeks.  It was a match of inches.  It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.

wrestler6

Very well said grey squirrel... I questioned that dominated comment myself because it was far from it.. Not sure you can say kilty had a "bad match" either, fennimore came to wrestle yesterday, plain and simple!
Tyler