Krattiger

Started by wrastle63, March 29, 2017, 07:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leg turk

Did he go to Fargo at all?  Wondering how he did out there if he went?

Jder42

Looks like him and Drew Hennessey were in the 182 Cadet bracket. Hennessey got 6th and Krattiger Injury defaulted out. Too bad because I think he would have made some major noise out there!

leg turk

Quote from: Napoleon Dynamite on March 30, 2017, 12:36:40 PM
Quote from: leg turk on March 30, 2017, 11:51:45 AM
Did he go to Fargo at all?  Wondering how he did out there if he went?

Have you ever been on Trackwrestling?  Wondering if maybe the answer could be found there? ;)

Never hear of it.  ;)

T.Vieau

I think his potential is through the roof! This could turn into a big get for the badgers. I feel he will find success in the BIG10.

Ghetto

The kid is under the radar nationally. I like how physical he is.  Glad he is staying home.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

littleguy301

Does he project into a 97 in college or 84?

This I believe is a big catch for the UW. I just think his style fits the Big 10 way of wrestling.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

mkm13

He apparently had a shoulder injury all year:

http://m.journaltimes.com/sports/high-school/prep-highlights-krattiger-verbally-commits-to-uw/article_42ba767d-5e64-5aec-88ff-4caaa081fb18.html

I think both him and Dow have a chance to be good big 10 wrestlers.  They both have had good success nationally against future college wrestlers.

wrastle63

He's wrestling at flonationals this weekend. Good measuring stick

dad 2 5

glad to him welcome to the Badgers
Appears to be a solid get for the UW and continue to filling the upper weights.

wrastle63

Quote from: Napoleon Dynamite on March 31, 2017, 08:49:13 AM
Quote from: wrastle63 on March 30, 2017, 09:14:14 PM
He's wrestling at flonationals this weekend. Good measuring stick

No he is not.  From the article...

After the high school season, Krattiger competed at several national meets, including the National High School Coaches Association meet at Virginia Beach, Va. last weekend. He won three matches, but hurt his right shoulder and withdrew.

Krattiger said he wrestled the entire high school season with the injured shoulder, but decided not to have surgery. Now, he will surgery and rehabilitate it this summer.

"It's time to make it right," he said. "I have never quit anything and I didn't want to stop. But now it's time to get healthy."
I read somewhere else that he was. No need to get crabby. lol