First round

Started by wrastle63, March 16, 2017, 09:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocWrestling

Quote from: Huckfinn on March 16, 2017, 11:56:06 PM
Quote from: CLC FAN on March 16, 2017, 09:23:18 PM
It would be good to see that kind of tenacity from bottom and neutral from everybody too... but it was great to see it from the top position in back to back matches.  Ricky hit a spladle that he forced.  He didn't accidentally find himself in that position; he forced himself there.  Ritter was down 2-0, hit a cradle for 4, then went right back to it and forced another cradle for the fall!
The bracket at FLO says Ritter got pinned and is out of the tournament.  I missed the end of the match.   I see Track agrees with you.

It is really hard to see all the matches you want to.  I try and partially follow 2 or 3 at a time.

very easy to watch 4 matches at a time with Watch ESPN on computer and can HDMI that to the Big screen! ;D
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

stbird

Gasca pinned Gullibon at the Big 10's and Gullibon got pinned 3 times at the Big 10's.  He's a bracket buster one way or another every year, every tournament.  You never know what he's going to do.  I'm glad he's a senior this year. 

Quote from: DocWrestling on March 16, 2017, 12:03:23 PM
Quote from: imwi on March 16, 2017, 11:57:53 AM
Quote from: DocWrestling on March 16, 2017, 11:49:49 AM
Martin coming up on Mat 4,  The riddle that is Gullibon is dominating in first match.  Penn St needs him

Gulibon has to be the most inconsistent guy I've ever seen, he did horrible at the Big Tens and just got a major against #13

He teched Gasca who took 2nd at Big Tens 18-3 and gave him those 3 points