Is this OK?

Started by wrestler_73, January 28, 2024, 03:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrestler_73

Great turnout again today to watch the Badgers get squashed by another Big Ten team.  Friday night was difficult to watch.  In Basketball, Greg Gard is under fire if he is not in the top half of the conference.  Wrestling is not even close....again.  Do the decision makers even care? 

Harris

I don't think anyone thinks this is ok including the coaching staff. 

Fish

The decision maker had a front row seat today... we'll see if he actually cares at some point.

dad 2 5

How did I miss that Rowley left the program so fast and starting for Purdue? What happened there?!

walden_hiker

Quote from: dad 2 5 on January 28, 2024, 05:07:54 PMHow did I miss that Rowley left the program so fast and starting for Purdue? What happened there?!
I don't think he is better than Shane or Lukas.

smitty71

Did you really think they were going to win this dual when they couldn't get the win against a team that wasn't even ranked as high only a week ago?
What I had I gave, what I saved I lost forever!

crossface21

Quote from: wrestler_73 on January 28, 2024, 03:07:07 PMGreat turnout again today to watch the Badgers get squashed by another Big Ten team.  Friday night was difficult to watch.  In Basketball, Greg Gard is under fire if he is not in the top half of the conference.  Wrestling is not even close....again.  Do the decision makers even care? 

I'm not disagreeing with you, but comparing Big Ten basketball to Big Ten wrestling isn't a fair comparison. Big Ten wrestling routinely has 10-11 teams ranked in the Top 25, whereas basketball doesn't have nearly  half that. Big Ten hasn't won a national title in basketball since 2000, whereas Big Ten wrestling has one the title every year since 2007 and 24 of the last 28 and had the 2nd place team in 18 of those 28 years.

littleguy301

Quote from: walden_hiker on January 28, 2024, 05:47:45 PM
Quote from: dad 2 5 on January 28, 2024, 05:07:54 PMHow did I miss that Rowley left the program so fast and starting for Purdue? What happened there?!
I don't think he is better than Shane or Lukas.

James left before Shane came in and I would guess Lukas and James would have been different weights if James stayed.

If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet