I

Started by Kjohnson, April 20, 2013, 12:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kjohnson

Anyone up for the walking or running challenge?

I

Kjohnson

Just finished my first week on my

Kjohnson

100 miles in 27 days. Just finished a 2.5 mile walk that puts me at 100 miles. I didn

Kjohnson

mike

Jake is always looking for more lawns to cut!  Let me know if you ever want to hire him  :)

Todd

Quote from: Kjohnson on May 16, 2013, 04:15:28 PM
100 miles in 27 days. Just finished a 2.5 mile walk that puts me at 100 miles. I didn
"This page intentionally left blank".

Kjohnson

Thanks for both offers. I just need to get in better shape. My dog and I both need to get in better shape. As soon as we got home yesterday, Jack got a big drink of water and laid down on the kitchen floor.

I don

ramjet

You can get one as an app for a smart phone as well they work well and rather accurate GPS based or step based. They even chart.

Good luck and keep on walking.

I have gotten back into biking mostly MTB and have well over 300 miles in this year it feels great.

I would guess the dogs love it. Mine love walks they of course cover 10 times the miles I do.

Kjohnson

Just over 150 miles. The last few weeks I have found it harder to keep up walking. Not physically, mentally.  Hot days, after work meeting and other things getting in the way of my walking.  I only had 1 bad day (1/2 mile). Feeling better now, walked 6 miles Sunday and 5 yesterday.

I'm not very smart, I have a flip phone. Text and talk and nothing else

littleguy301

While I dont walk, I would say getting some headphones or ear pieces to listen to music.

Man at least for me, music makes my days have a tad more bounce than they already have ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Kjohnson

Quote from: littleguy301 on June 04, 2013, 08:06:01 AM
While I dont walk, I would say getting some headphones or ear pieces to listen to music.

Man at least for me, music makes my days have a tad more bounce than they already have ;D

For some reason, just not into listening to music when I walk or for that matter when I

Kjohnson

Just walked my first 30 mile week.

If any of you are trying to start an exercise program to get into shape, I think it

Kjohnson

Just went over 200 miles. Should be in STL at the end of July

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Kjohnson

Quote from: bigG on June 16, 2013, 10:29:25 AM
Then what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkeCiQMGfQM

Then I try to "walk" back in less days. That should take me to November. I plan to keep walking and starting January 1st I want to walk 100 miles a month for a full year (maybe I'll start January 2nd) :)