Badgers After Session 2

Started by Wisconsin Wrestling Fan, March 19, 2015, 10:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Taylor, Jordan and Medbery are all in the quarterfinals.

Robertson lost to the #2 Seed and is in the round of 24.

After winning their first wrestlebacks, Thielke, Cousins, and McCall all qualified for the Round of 24 as well...

The Badgers have 11 points and are in 14th place.

Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

stbird

Excellent round for the Badgers!

Quote from: Wisconsin Wrestling Fan on March 19, 2015, 10:10:33 PM
Taylor, Jordan and Medbery are all in the quarterfinals.

Robertson lost to the #2 Seed and is in the round of 24.

After winning their first wrestlebacks, Thielke, Cousins, and McCall all qualified for the Round of 24 as well...

The Badgers have 11 points and are in 14th place.

hammen

I thought we looked good today. Really hoping RT can get to his offense early and get us on a roll right in the morning. Our guys on the backside wrestled tough tonight. JT and Frank both beat very tough wrestlers.

Excited for tomorrow. Potentially getting 3 guys into the semis would be huge, and I think our guys on the backside have good chances of making it into the round of 12.

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

jaguarwrestler

Very good day, thought JT looked good both rounds, Taylor looked amazing 1st round then tight one with unseeded wrestler. Still looks like he should end up in finals and win. 165 really opened up, IJ has great shot to be in finals. Medberry looking good, should make semis but then hits the freight train, think NCSt is just a step above everyone else in the bracket... if he wrestles his best I think he would have a decent shot to get by him. JT has a very tough start to the day today, might need to go big. Frank has a very winnable match today and I think I would give him a good shot to win his next round as well. If TM wrestles like he can he should have no problems getting past the next 2 rounds. These wins on the backside will sure help team points and boost us up a few spots.

What time does it start today? 10?
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

ankle pick

Yes 10:00. 
The badgers are tearing it up, I'm expecting BIG things today!  It might just propel them into a top 10 by the end of the day.  On Wisconsin!