Previous topic - Next topic

wrastle63

RT got the 2 seed
JT will wrestle the 14 seed.
IJ got the 3 seed
FC got the 16 seed I believe
TM got a 12 seed I believe
CM got the 5 seed

I feel like the Badgers made out about as good as they possibly could have! I like almost all of the draws they got! Feel like we could really have a good showing as a team!

woody53

I thought Ricky made it ? He is the 15th and will wrestle the 10th ?
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

wrastle63

He did. Mistake on my part he has the 15 seed!

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

I deleted my topic since it was the same.  

I like our draws !!

Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

wrastle63

I am kind of happy that Connor is on the opposite side of the other big ten heavies! I think he is better than what he wrestles against Telford especially.

dad 2 5

Some interesting brackets for sure. Badgers have potential to make a good showing.

Micah

Has anyone watched the App state heavy?  I have heard he is tough.

Micah

RT is guaranteed a tough qtrs. match Gulibon/Beckman.

Huckfinn

Quote from: Micah on March 11, 2015, 07:44:46 PM

I don't think Guilibon or Beckman are anything special compared to the other top-8 wrestlers.  I'd say those guys should be worried about Taylor.   Chris Dardanes is the only guy that pops out to me at 133.    AJ Schopp seeded 9th seems odd, I'm glad he is in other half of bracket.

Ghetto

Timmy!

Glad to see he got a wild card. Hope he's fully healthy and ready to go.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

vsmf2010

Quote from: Huckfinn on March 11, 2015, 09:01:07 PM
Quote from: Micah on March 11, 2015, 07:44:46 PM

I don't think Guilibon or Beckman are anything special compared to the other top-8 wrestlers.  I'd say those guys should be worried about Taylor.   Chris Dardanes is the only guy that pops out to me at 133.    AJ Schopp seeded 9th seems odd, I'm glad he is in other half of bracket.
Don't sleep on Brewer. I know he is the 13 seed but I will be shocked if he is not in the semis against Dardanes. I think he will be in the top 4 and could win it all.

Huckfinn

Quote from: vsmf2010 on March 11, 2015, 10:54:17 PM
Don't sleep on Brewer. I know he is the 13 seed but I will be shocked if he is not in the semis against Dardanes. I think he will be in the top 4 and could win it all.
I watch all the OK home matches.  I know Brewer has shown ability in past, but it's been a rocky year.  I haven't watched the Big 12 Championship yet, it will be on Fox Sports next monday night.

I don't see anybody but Dardanes beating Taylor.   Got my heels dug in.

There is a wrestler that reminds me so much of Ryan Taylor: Mike Racciato, 149 pounder of Pitt. Taylor & Racciato have high energy aggression, great hips & balance, under hooks, crazy stepovers.  Racciato is a bit wilder than Taylor.    Watch Racciato in ACC championships on WatchESPN.com    Every one of his matches are a circus, and you'll see Ryan Taylor's style in him.

stp

I think George DiCamillo can beat Z. Richards 2nd rd. at 133.  Weight class 133 seems like one of the toughest  top to bottom.

Jesse T. can win his 1st round match against Dean Heil! 

Not sure if anyone else has seen this- 103lb. RT vs. Dean Heil at St Ed vs. Graham 2010:
http://www.flowrestling.org/coverage/236340-St-Eds-vs-Graham-Jan-2010-GOhioCasts/video/277869-103-Ryan-Taylor-G-vs-Dean-Heil-SE#.VQGP1I7K-GU
From Milwaukee to St Paris.

Gutwrench

How would you feel if you were Tyler Cox #8 seed from Wyoming?  22-7 on the year.......#8 seed at nationals......feeling pretty good about things......DOH!  2 time defending national champ Jesse Delgado first round.   :o