National Brackets

Started by wrastle63, March 11, 2015, 05:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gutwrench

BTW......is there going to be a NCAA bracket challenge like last year??

stp

Quote from: Gutwrench on March 12, 2015, 08:42:43 AM
How would you feel if you were Tyler Cox #8 seed from Wyoming?  22-7 on the year.......#8 seed at nationals......feeling pretty good about things......DOH!  2 time defending national champ Jesse Delgado first round.   :o

Crazy enough two of the largest complaints about college wrestling is stalling and not taking into consideration previous NCAA experience for seeds.

Can't wait for Jesse Delgado to graduate.   ;)
From Milwaukee to St Paris.

sudden_victory

In the bottom half of the 133 bracket, Mason Beckman will beat Jimmy Gulibon and Earl Hall will beat Cory Clark.
Life is a bowl of cherries.

sudden_victory

184 and 197 - anticipating Robertson and McCall to have winnable matches in the consolations and either could finish top 8, but they would have to wrestle their best. I actually think McCall is more likely to get there, based on him possibly meeting Ayala of Princeton in consolation quarterfinals, whom he beat at Midlands.

Huckfinn

Quote from: Huckfinn on March 12, 2015, 01:37:16 AM
Quote from: vsmf2010 on March 11, 2015, 10:54:17 PM
Don't sleep on Brewer. I know he is the 13 seed but I will be shocked if he is not in the semis against Dardanes. I think he will be in the top 4 and could win it all.
I watch all the OK home matches.  I know Brewer has shown ability in past, but it's been a rocky year.  I haven't watched the Big 12 Championship yet, it will be on Fox Sports next monday night.

I don't see anybody but Dardanes beating Taylor.   Got my heels dug in.

I finally watched the Big 12s,  Brewer clobbered Hall.  Maybe you are right.   Brewer didn't wrestle much in first half of season, maybe he is rested and ready for NCAAs.

sudden_victory

Predictions
Ryan Taylor 2nd
Isaac Jordan 4th
Connor Medbery 5th
Timmy McCall 8th

I'm usually wrong

stp

Quote from: Gutwrench on March 12, 2015, 09:02:55 AM
BTW......is there going to be a NCAA bracket challenge like last year??

Sent ya a PM!  
From Milwaukee to St Paris.

Lumpy

Quote from: Gutwrench on March 12, 2015, 08:42:43 AM
How would you feel if you were Tyler Cox #8 seed from Wyoming?  22-7 on the year.......#8 seed at nationals......feeling pretty good about things......DOH!  2 time defending national champ Jesse Delgado first round.   :o

Delgado wrestles slow and on his heels. Most of his offense is defense. With his lack of competition this year I think Cox will win.
-Matt S