141- Brock Ervin,     #24                   
149-
157- IMar, #2 (and will be angry)
165- Steven Rodrigues, #3
174- Zach Brunson, #12
184- Jeffrey Koepke, #20
197-
Hwt- Brooks Black, #23

Looking forward to 133, 165, 174, but again, the final score will probably be pretty ugly.

lizard king

I think I would consider a forfeit at 157!  Otherwise the result could be an injury.

leg turk

Quote from: lizard king on January 25, 2016, 09:29:40 AM
I think I would consider a forfeit at 157!  Otherwise the result could be an injury.

Agreed

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

Ivan Stankowski

IMAR is vulnerable right now, I think another upset is in the works here, I like our chances at 57

jets152

Brooks Black did not look terribly impressive against Penn State's walk-on. I think Horwath could beat him.
I would've had a chance in WISAA.

Ivan Stankowski

Quote from: jets152 on January 25, 2016, 10:59:04 AM
Brooks Black did not look terribly impressive against Penn State's walk-on. I think Horwath could beat him.

Totally agree

lizard king

Brooks Black is not a top tier Hwt.  Horwath needs to beat him.  This would solidify a higher ranking come March, and it is very doable.

MNbadger

"I think I would consider a forfeit at 157!  Otherwise the result could be an injury."

I hope this statement is not from anyone who complains about driving to a meet and then seeing forfeits!!!!
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

Numbers

Quote from: lizard king on January 25, 2016, 09:29:40 AM
I think I would consider a forfeit at 157!  Otherwise the result could be an injury.

If the Badgers have to put a wrestler out first at 157 and forfeit, does Martinez move up to face Jordan?  ???

Would the Badgers forfeit a second time if Martinez took the mat at 165?  How would the Fieldhouse crowd react?

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

lizard king

Numbers

Quote from: TomM on January 25, 2016, 06:38:50 PM
Wisconsin is not going to forfeit to IMAR...

Also not likely that Illinois does not wrestle their top 5 ranked guy at 165 vs. Jordan.  But the Badgers coaches should be ready for anything.  If Martinez wants to make a statement, Zeke is about the only top tier opponent he could get his hands on before Big 10s.

Ivan Stankowski

crossface21

I don't think IMart is vulnerable right now. It's not like Nolf is a top 10 guy that is just good. Nolf is 23-0 with 17 pins/tech falls and I think 4 other major decisions. The guy has dominated all year. IMart lost to a very, very good wrestler-a guy that could run the table like IMart did last year.