Previous topic - Next topic

Barou

Quote from: vsmf2010 on January 14, 2016, 06:51:32 PM
Quote from: billymurphy on January 14, 2016, 05:56:17 PM
Peissig will have his advanced chemistry book out prior to the match and
Burak will be reading the new Dan Gable book, "how to destroy your opponent"

I will pick Burak to win by tech fall.

197 - Burak tech Peissig  

Original post takes a cheap shot at Pessig and this one a shot at Burak.  Unbelievable how people on this forum will crack down on a person if you are critical of any Badgers (any sport) but take shots at other schools.  According to some on this forum it's OK to rip on Ohio State and especially SEC schools because they're all cheaters and academically lagging.  My favorite are the football fans that can't just give credit to the SEC for being the dominant football conference and give the typical UW excuses to why they can't compete (usually) against the SEC....such high academic standards and qualifications, etc.  Then on Sunday they're cheering for Eddie Lacy, Randall Cobb, Ha-Ha Clinton Dix, etc....guess Teddy only drafts the SEC athletes that are exceptional in the class room (the few I guess).

JHI Mafia

wrestler_73

Woody.... Who are you representing at the  "WIAA" meeting regarding the 'State Tournament Meeting".  Where does your authority come from?

jaguarwrestler

I think it is great that it is at the Kohl Center, I hope to take my 3 year old to his first match, it is unfortunate that it is at the Kohl Center because of the other team and not the Badgers.
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Here is the matchup with Intermat Rankings

Johnny Jimenez vs #2 Thomas Gilman
#7 Ryan Taylor vs #3 Cory Clark
Luke Rowh or Gabriel Grahek vs Topher Carton
Andrew Crone vs #2 Brandon Sorenson
TJ Ruschell vs #16 Edwin Cooper
#3 Isaac Jordan vs Patrick Rhoads
Ricky Robertson vs #12 Alex Meyers
Ryan Christensen vs #8 Sammy Brooks
Eric Peissig vs #3 Nathan Burak
Brock Horwath vs #8 Sam Stoll
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

woody53

Quote from: wrestler_73 on January 15, 2016, 10:32:16 AM
Woody.... Who are you representing at the  "WIAA" meeting regarding the 'State Tournament Meeting".  Where does your authority come from?
I am a private contractor for the WIAA that runs the State Tournament Series. I started as a Mat runner in 1976. Moved to Supervisor of Mat Runners in College. When I became an Offical, moved to the tables. Then in 1999 I was made the Supervisor of the Tournament. What do you need to know about my authority?
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

woody53

Just left the Kohl Center and it looks great. The Spot-Light and the close up feel is going to be great.

woody53

Quote from: The Angry Fish on January 15, 2016, 01:26:00 PM
Quote from: woody53 on January 15, 2016, 01:17:46 PM
Quote from: wrestler_73 on January 15, 2016, 10:32:16 AM
I am a private contractor for the WIAA that runs the State Tournament Series. I started as a Mat runner in 1976. Moved to Supervisor of Mat Runners in College. When I became an Offical, moved to the tables. Then in 1999 I was made the Supervisor of the Tournament. What do you need to know about my authority?

Drops microphone
?
Still being Stalked ?

Ghetto

Ugh.

He was saying that your statement is a slam dunk. You are the pro of running the state tournament. You stated your authority with authority. Darryl Dawkins break the backboard like authority.

Drops mic.

;D
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

wrestler_73

It seems like an awful lot of power to give one guy...just saying...do you meet with the coaches association to get ideas, suggestions, etc

woody53

Quote from: wrestler_73 on January 15, 2016, 01:58:23 PM
It seems like an awful lot of power to give one guy...just saying...do you meet with the coaches association to get ideas, suggestions, etc
Yes I do meet with them. I fact I had a long talk with Mel Dow today about what might be the next change that the Coaches Association might Champion.

woody53

Quote from: Ghetto on January 15, 2016, 01:56:10 PM
Ugh.

He was saying that your statement is a slam dunk. You are the pro of running the state tournament. You stated your authority with authority. Darryl Dawkins break the backboard like authority.

Drops mic.

;D
Guess I should have used the ;) after my Stalked comment. Said it in jest.

OneEyedFatMan

Quote from: woody53 on January 15, 2016, 02:03:16 PM
Yes I do meet with them. I fact I had a long talk with Mel Dow today about what might be the next change that the Coaches Association might Champion.

I just wanna not be thrown out of the Kohl for yelling "airball" when Clark takes a shot at Taylor and misses   ;D
"Dying ain't much of a livin', boy"

woody53

Quote from: OneEyedFatMan on January 15, 2016, 02:26:42 PM
Quote from: woody53 on January 15, 2016, 02:03:16 PM

I just wanna not be thrown out of the Kohl for yelling "airball" when Clark takes a shot at Taylor and misses   ;D
I will send you flying Oneeye ! ;)

billymurphy

I got beat 8-0 against the University of Iowa many years ago.   
Never scored a single point.  I still have no idea what I could
have done differently that would have helped.

OneEyedFatMan

There's usually an answer.....whom did you wrestle?

Quote from: billymurphy on January 15, 2016, 04:00:48 PM
I got beat 8-0 against the University of Iowa many years ago.   
Never scored a single point.  I still have no idea what I could
have done differently that would have helped.

"Dying ain't much of a livin', boy"