sectionals

Started by littleguy301, February 13, 2017, 10:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

good luck to all conference wrestlers at sectionals.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

NWIS1

Who's going to qualify?
Nikowski, McCray, Younger, Sanford, Johnson, Kimmen and 11 from Ells.

shouldvewrestled

Quote from: NWIS1 on February 17, 2017, 01:06:57 PM
Who's going to qualify?
Nikowski, McCray, Younger, Sanford, Johnson, Kimmen and 11 from Ells.

106 Stuhl yes.  Tulip if he comes to wrestle can make it out of that top side but has struggled a little last few weeks but has beaten everybody on the top half this year.  Olson could too if wrestles well over Tulip.

113 Peterson and Nickowski yes, Maack will have to upset Peterson or Higgins.

120 Strom yes, Gut feeling I would take out McCray and switch him with Smith but I think it will come down to either of those 2 to make it.  Brooks is tough though. 120 is a talented bracket.

126 Matzek yes, Bonte or Moncada will have to upset George, Matzek, or Lakey

132 Stuhl yes, Grudner will need 2 upsets to do it, same with Grahovac

138 Lansing yes, Abernathy or Atherton could make it out but have to come ready all day, might come down to them wrestling each other to go to state.

145 I think Waalen and Skelton make it, Lowney and Hillstead will have to get an upset or 2 to go.

152 Melstrom will have to upset somebody (guessing he's one of your 3 not making it with Toenjes and Linder) and so will Johnson.

160 Tough bracket for Luksich and Burton, Lantz will have to wrestle well as well but he should make it.

170 McNurlin will have to beat Pflug most likely which might be tall order if he doesn't pick it up on the offensive side. George I would say is 3rd here but Oman will get a chance at him most likely but would guess George in that one and then most likely have to beat Pflug.

182 Sigler yes

195 Sanford yes, Larson and Toenjes have a shot (might be the match to see who goes as the 3rd place guy)

220 Whoever wins between Johson and Kimmen is going.  Linder will have to wrestle well to get a shot at the loser of that match most likely, he gave Daffinson a good match Tuesday though, could see him sneaking in.

285 Freund I think goes.

NR Younger should go, the others will have to be on their A+ game to make it.

NWIS1

Can't believe I forgot the Amery kids... I shouldn't attempt list from memory anymore.