individual rankings now out!

Started by JacobRaschka, December 07, 2023, 03:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trout1

FYI on a D2 conundrum
Justin Klinker (Two Rivers) is rated at 2 weight classes
#3 at 175 lbs
#8 at 190 lbs (plus teammate Max Mathias is #6 at 190)

rankwizard

grappler rankings have room for improvement in D3. Brock Hinderman is not #2 at 145 ahead of seniors. Cade Birchman hasn't beaten anyone and isn't even top 10 at 126.

Biba is not 132
Voskuil at 106 has lost to several kids below him in the past 12 months.
FLege is not 113, Fitz is
Nutter isn't even wrestling as of now

Some other misses as well at 195 and so forth.

Also, D3 team rankings need some work on grappler, but good rough draft for them.

Rat

Rankwizard are you going to put your rankings on this forum? I kmow lot's of lazy wrestling fans would appreciate that

maggie

--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

rankwizard

Quote from: Rat on December 09, 2023, 09:36:12 AMRankwizard are you going to put your rankings on this forum? I kmow lot's of lazy wrestling fans would appreciate that

That's a lot of work and I'm not really keeping up on all the data anymore of who beat who, and which guy ranks above the other guy based on common opponents. i typically like to use last years data and offseason data as well, if it's applicable.

I know I can be a critic and I apologize if I am a bit harsh when i see errors in the rankings I don't agree with.

The wrestling has been great thus far this year and I look forward to upcoming battles, I am hoping the winter weather doesn't cancel too many wrestling tournaments this week.

D3 team race is heating up down in the southwest.