120: Kale Roth (Stevens Point)
126: Hoyt Blaskowski (Marshfield)
132: Brett Franklin (Marshfield)
138: Jacob Ward (Bay Port)
145: Braeden Scoles (Kewaskum)
152: Noah Mulvaney (Arrowhead)
160: Michael Alexander (De Pere)
170: Sloan Welch (Auburndale)
182: David Gauderman (Wittenberg-Birnamwood)
195: Mason Wells (Pulaski)
220: Gunner Hoffman (Neillsville- Greenwood- Loyal)
285: Griffin Empey (Stoughton)

Ledger

Looks good!  At 106 I think Brayden Sonnentag (Cadott) would be another good choice.  At 138 I think Gunnar Hamre (Poynette) should be part of the conversation.

MatScoutWillie

Sonnentag in mix at 6, but I think Clark edges him out.  I think Wolbert from KM at 113 would get the nod over Leintz.

DarkKnight

I went with Leintz because he was a triple crown winner a year ago, and he had a great year, but I agree that Wolbert could be better. They both wrestled Tim Fox this year, Leintz beat him 8-2, Wolbert beat him 15-3. Wolbert may have more talent... that'd be a fun match.

at 138 Hamre lost to Casper pretty decisivily at state, while Ward edged out Casper in a back and forth battle in January... hence why i went with Ward there. Hamre is definitely the 2nd choice at 138.

beastmode

Quote from: DarkKnight on March 29, 2020, 10:46:35 AM
I went with Leintz because he was a triple crown winner a year ago, and he had a great year, but I agree that Wolbert could be better. They both wrestled Tim Fox this year, Leintz beat him 8-2, Wolbert beat him 15-3. Wolbert may have more talent... that'd be a fun match.

at 138 Hamre lost to Casper pretty decisivily at state, while Ward edged out Casper in a back and forth battle in January... hence why i went with Ward there. Hamre is definitely the 2nd choice at 138.

Wolbert vs Leintz would be fun to watch! Leintz has an un-teachable athletic ability and is never out of a match. Very strong and finds a way to pin kids from any position even when he's down big. I don't know a bunch about Wolbert other than he has really come on in the past couple of years. Both are very talented young men.
To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.
Steve Prefontaine