Previous topic - Next topic

leg turk

And then there was the team handshakes after. :o

bigoil

Handles II

Quote from: npope on February 17, 2019, 10:00:03 PM
Quote from: TomM on February 17, 2019, 09:51:32 PM
Quote from: Briopiate on February 17, 2019, 06:35:36 PM
Stoll must have done or said something to Hilger after the match, then Hilger shoved him and then Stoll whipped his head gear at Hilger and hit him in the back with it.

If I am not mistaken, the Iowa wrestler made the 'first contact' in the exchange as in a 'push' or 'shove'... I have that from a reliable source.

Here is the exchange:

https://i.imgur.com/pr0y56R.gif

It doesn't look at all like Stoll did anything but walk past and shake hands (which obviously was awkward because they were facing the same direction). He may have said something and then Hilger shoved him in the back, but it didn't look like any actual contact or intentional contact was made. P.S. Not a bit Stoll fan, just watching the video. 

mkm13

Not sure how you can watch that video and not see Stoll give a little elbow as he walked by Hillger prior to Hillger pushing Stoll's shoulder.

leg turk

Stoll was just pi**ed he got rode like a mule for a period.  ;D

boowrestle

Stoll had no offense on his feet and got rode like a dirt bike for 2 minutes,I would of been pissed too!!!
you can run but you cannot hide.

whatever

So someone can post the attendance but not one person on this thread posts the score
of the meet.....

Thanks for nothing, ya filthy animals.
"....the older I get, the better I was....."

Jimmy

Hawks 35- Badgers 2

TomM

Quote from: whatever on February 20, 2019, 10:15:16 PM
So someone can post the attendance but not one person on this thread posts the score
of the meet.....

Thanks for nothing, ya filthy animals.

hahahaha... lazy bum....
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"