Cliff Keen invite, 12-2-2016

Started by leg turk, November 21, 2016, 08:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Live2Pin

He beat Taylor Massa 9-0 in the Wisconsin/Michigan dual in 2015.

Harris

Yes - Logan Massa is different from Taylor Massa.  Logan is a really good wrestler.  Remember the name, you will see it again.  Personally, I think it is good for Jordan to see Massa and IMar and the other top guys early in the season so he can prepare for them at the end of the season knowing that his goal is to be a national champion.  I think Jordan is the type of guy that the more you wrestle him, the harder it gets because he will figure out a way to win. 

billymurphy

Yes, Logan Massa(165) and Zahid Valencia(174) are two names you better learn as they
are both very serious contenders.

wrastle63

Agreed. See him in dual and big tens. He won't lose by NCAAs Jordan makes a lot of adjustments.

Ghetto

Nice mention of the team on intermat...

Teams can surprise too!
The #17 Wisconsin Badgers led the tournament entering the finals and third-place matches. They could not hold on, finishing second to fourth-ranked Ohio State, but they still finished ahead of sixth-ranked Virginia Tech, eighth-ranked Cornell, #10 Michigan, #14 Central Michigan, and #15 Stanford. Beyond their known outstanding wrestlers, Connor Medbery (1st, 285) and Isaac Jordan (2nd, 165), the Badgers got a third-place finish from Cole Martin (141). Hunter Ritter (184), Ricky Robertson (197), Eli Stickley (133), and Andrew Crone (149) all made the podium as well to give Wisconsin just enough depth to get past Virginia Tech. The NCAA tournament is a different animal due to the strength and depth of the field, but this was a fine performance from a team no one saw as a contender entering the weekend.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove