NOPIN?

Started by crossface21, November 06, 2019, 11:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crossface21

Is there gonna be a NOPIN this year?

downtown

Lets hope so.  I am ready to look at the returning kids in the regionals as well.

DarkKnight

The gentleman who did these in years past may not be doing them again this year, as he may be taking a break from wrestling to enjoy his family and other aspects of life. Disclaimer, I may be wrong, which happens on rare occasion.

I'm not certain, so you'd have to wait to hear from him. If you don't hear from him, assume what I reported, and feel free to do your own research...

crossface21

Not quite sure how you could enjoy life without wrestling, but okay ;D

Ghetto

Wait, what?

I love that guy, and the work he does.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

DarkKnight

Well I'm sure he'll still enjoy wrestling, not just do all the monotonous work to create NOPIN for your pleasure.

Ghetto

I'm not smart enough to do it, or I would take it on. Takes a real math person.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

CLC FAN

NOPIN dual predictions will be available soon - but they will be updated for upsets only monthly or not at all.  I have the team box scouting reports all ready, just need to organize them and release them.  The regional projections and team state brackets will not be done this year.  The time I was putting into those features was becoming unsustainable.

Let me say that I truly appreciate you all for noticing and hopefully enjoying the content.  I have loved connecting my passion for wrestling with the challenge of statistical modeling.  I'm hoping to continue to amuse myself and provide some internet fodder in a way that allows me to have more balance and aligns better with my priorities.

crossface21

I appreciate all the time an effort you put into it. I do a lot of stuff for just our team and it takes a great amount of time, I can't imagine the amount of time you spend on it for the whole state. Thanks for still providing what you can! Gives us something to look forward to!

DarkKnight

You do alot of work, looking good! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone hit the mats next week.

MarkK

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

ElectricGuy

Great job once again!
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

Takedown Bro

Thanks for doing this.