Little guys more athletic?

Started by npope, March 12, 2014, 12:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billymurphy

Look at this years NFL draft.  The 266 pound South Carolina freak ran the 40 faster than Johnny Football.  Now that is impressive.

Lumpy

Quote from: coconut joe on March 14, 2014, 02:50:57 PM
We're back! We thought we had settled this topic once and for all awhile. The big guys are:

-slow moving
-weak relative to their body weight
-poor technicians
-lacking intensity
-lazy

Please note we didn't call them "fatties" this time.

Dont forget lacking explosivness I wasnt sure if lacking intensity covered that  ;D
-Matt S

Big House

Quote from: npope on March 12, 2014, 04:22:34 PM

Yes, too much time on my hands today (spring break). And antagonizing fat old men really is like shooting fish in a barrel. I should be ashamed - but I have no shame, so...

Heyyyyyyyyyy
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

Big House

Quote from: npope on March 13, 2014, 03:06:53 PM
I have nothing on LG; I am not even sure I could outrun him if I were to offend him.

Challenge the shiny headed one to a horse race!  LG's pony wouldn't make it around the track!
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson