Started by TomM, March 04, 2014, 02:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

USA World Team Trials
May 30-June 1
Madison, Wisconsin

World Team Trials May 30-June 1
Tickets
The tickets for the World Team Trials will go on sale starting Saturday, March 8 at 10 am (one hour before the start of the Big Ten Championships).
The cost for all session tickets is as follows and can be purchased by going to
Ticketmaster < www.ticketmaster.com > and search for Coliseum at Alliant Energy Center or call 800-745-3000

VIP section $80 (only 101 available)
Reserved seating $50 (only 808 available)
General Admission $30

Group price
For Teams that are bringing 10 or more the cost will be $15 per person for a general admission all session ticket. If you don't reach that number then get with another school to make it work! We don't want to have the cost of attending the Trials keep our young wrestlers from seeing some of the best wrestlers in the USA and the World compete!

If you have any questions please email mch@athletics.wisc.edu or give call Mitch Hull at 608-262-5588.
Mitch Hull
UW-Assistant Coach
Head Coach, Wisconsin Regional Training Center

Volunteering
For anyone interested in volunteering, you can may email Mitch Hull at mch@athletics.wisc.edu or call 608-262-5588.
WWF Kids Director and Public Relations Chair for the WWCA, Mel Dow will be coordinating volunteer efforts.
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

Manty77

I bought 4 tickets as soon as they went on sale and was able to snatch 4 seats in the 1st row in one of the two sections that are near the center of the floor.  I see there are still plenty of seats still available in the front row.

Gutwrench

Well I've contacted Mr. Hull about being a volunteer.  So there!  8)

Lcoach

I purchased 2 tickets section 210 Row A but when I printed them the Friday session said GA2 (General Admission) under the section title. The rest printed the "210" section. Anyone else see this on thier tickets?
Life is God's gift to us!
How we live it is our gift to God!

Mitch Hull

Lcoach,
All seats on Friday are general admission for the Greco-Roman and Men's Freestyle Junior World Teams Trials. Historically only a couple hundred people have attended the Junior Trials so there will be plenty of seating available in the lower section which holds a little more than 1000 people. The Senior Trials on Saturday and Sunday are where we will likely sell out of the reserved seating.

We have not made a push yet nationally regarding the reserved seating as we wanted to give the Wisconsin people first shot at this. Next week after the NCAA's is when USA Wrestling will let people know there are only 909 seats available for sale in the reserved section. When those are gone the only thing available will be the general admission seats.

If anyone has questions, or if they are interested in volunteering to help us run the WTT, they can contact me at mch@athletics.wisc.edu.

Thanks for supporting the event!