maggie

Started by bigoil, November 03, 2016, 08:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigoil

The man, the mystery, butt dialed me the other day so I called him back and he is alive and well. He has been Musky fishing and enjoying retirement.

As for his absence on the forum, his computer locked up and he doesn't know his password.....TomM - send him a note if you can, or if you enjoy the peace, ignore him  ;D

MarkK

I'm pretty sure everything was wiped from his computer by DOJ.   I'm gonna give him a call. Can't remember his password.   Tom give him a new one.   How about milton.   That should work.
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

bigG

I know I miss his wit and... did I mention wit? :)

Miss the young man up 'round heeah.

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

TomM

Quote from: bigoil on November 03, 2016, 08:22:17 AM
The man, the mystery, butt dialed me the other day so I called him back and he is alive and well. He has been Musky fishing and enjoying retirement.

As for his absence on the forum, his computer locked up and he doesn't know his password.....TomM - send him a note if you can, or if you enjoy the peace, ignore him  ;D

Not sure what the deal is. I have sent him two passwords and made sure they worked... (? user error?  8))
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

MarkK

Did they include  ;D :o 8) ??? ::) :P :Dpass :P :( ;Dword
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

bigoil

Are we sure he knows his username :)

My guess is his email is down too unless he sent you an email.

bigG

Quote from: TomM on November 03, 2016, 01:30:39 PM
Quote from: bigoil on November 03, 2016, 08:22:17 AM

Not sure what the deal is. I have sent him two passwords and made sure they worked... (? user error?  8))

COMMON MAN!!!!!!! :D :o :( 8) ??? ::)

TomM

I heard the fire went out in his cave. Not a good thing.

MarkK

Maggie is still on Facebook.  saw him on it tonight

TomM

Must be boycotting us.  ::) Maybe he's said all he had to say here.

ramjet

Quote from: TomM on November 29, 2016, 08:20:26 PM
Must be boycotting us.  ::) Maybe he's said all he had to say here.

Open the politcal discussion back up I bet he would have plent to say.......... ;D ;D

MarkK

I will have to check on him during Christmas.  I think there is something wrong.  An intervention may be needed

bigG

Working on the Hersperes in the back yard.

MarkK

Well I just found out two days ago his Facebook account was hacked.  The person on the other end kept telling his friends that he had won $20,000.  Most people thought it was just Maggie being Maggie. 

Ghetto

Quote from: MarkK on December 06, 2016, 09:14:05 AM
Well I just found out two days ago his Facebook account was hacked.  The person on the other end kept telling his friends that he had won $20,000.  Most people thought it was just Maggie being Maggie. 

That's kinda funny. Not that it got hacked, but that people just went with him winning $20,000. Totally sounds like something Maggie would say. His friends should know that it would have been mixed with some 70's song lyrics though, or it wasn't legit.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove