Wrestling and Responsibility

Started by coastguard, October 01, 2020, 10:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoFooForU

I think it is short-sighted to only look at football and the impact a sport would have on positive cases.  youth sports (basketball, wrestling, lacrosse, baseball) have been played in WI and other states (Iowa, Ill, IN, to name a few) since May 1st.  No significant impact on positive cases.  The WIAA is foolish to not consider this in any review.  Just because its not "football" doesn't mean they should dismiss this fact.

bigG

Quote from: NoFooForU on October 15, 2020, 10:40:28 AM
I think it is short-sighted to only look at football and the impact a sport would have on positive cases.  youth sports (basketball, wrestling, lacrosse, baseball) have been played in WI and other states (Iowa, Ill, IN, to name a few) since May 1st.  No significant impact on positive cases.  The WIAA is foolish to not consider this in any review.  Just because its not "football" doesn't mean they should dismiss this fact.

+1
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

DarkKnight

I'm not sure who is making the recommendations and what they actually know about wrestling and virus cases.

bigG

Yeah, looks like most "guideliners" enjoy hoops.

littleguy301

Quote from: bigG on October 15, 2020, 02:50:28 PM
Yeah, looks like most "guideliners" enjoy hoops.

Yep!

But they probably say something like they dont watch the NBA but likes college ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

bigG