January 15 / Rankings / Wisconsin Wrestling Online / #3

Started by TomM, January 15, 2021, 06:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djc030

joeski

while it is great to sit back and look at where every kid is ranked, it doesn't matter.  Especially this year when we only see a small fraction of wrestling.  And, to top it off, we probably wont see any matches this week leading in Regional events.  Hard to know where every kid is going to be weighing in on Saturday.  A better option would be to rank AFTER Regionals.
[/quote]I doubt anyone will wrestle this week. I hope. Since you would have to sit out from regionals.

dman

Quote from: NoFooForU on January 25, 2021, 01:36:26 PM
Quote from: djc030 on January 25, 2021, 01:02:11 PM
Are there going to be new individual rankings coming out prior to regionals?
Thanks

while it is great to sit back and look at where every kid is ranked, it doesn't matter.  Especially this year when we only see a small fraction of wrestling.  And, to top it off, we probably wont see any matches this week leading in Regional events.  Hard to know where every kid is going to be weighing in on Saturday.  A better option would be to rank AFTER Regionals.

Here...maybe you can comprehend this...if you don't like rankings or want to see results, THAN DON'T!!!  Pretty simple isn't it...it is a win win for everyone than, you don't have to get all up in a tissy about rankings and/or seeing results from matches, and then rest of the whole wrestling community on here doesn't have to read your posts.

NoFooForU

Quote from: dman on January 26, 2021, 08:37:17 AM
Quote from: NoFooForU on January 25, 2021, 01:36:26 PM
Quote from: djc030 on January 25, 2021, 01:02:11 PM
Are there going to be new individual rankings coming out prior to regionals?
Thanks

Here...maybe you can comprehend this...if you don't like rankings or want to see results, THAN DON'T!!!  Pretty simple isn't it...it is a win win for everyone than, you don't have to get all up in a tissy about rankings and/or seeing results from matches, and then rest of the whole wrestling community on here doesn't have to read your posts.

Never said that I didnt want to see rankings.  I'm just pointing out that it is very difficult for the ranking committee to put out rankings this year.  And, a better option would be to wait until after Regionals.  That way you would see more matches from kids and not have to spend as much time.  If you don't like alternative opinions, not my problem.

DocWrestling

Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

DarkKnight

I thought they were putting out rankings today??

With the past week's results, good to see how the rankings change going into regionals.

besides, a good  number of  top 12 kids will be knocked out at regionals, so it's good to see a new rankings. 

Wrestling Novice

Maybe someone should email the rankings to Wade....

DocWrestling

Quote from: DocWrestling on January 26, 2021, 11:02:15 AM
They will be putting out rankings after regionals!

I meant they have said this week but will also be doing them after regionals
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!