Sad news coming out of Amery

Started by getyourpoints, February 27, 2017, 10:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

briggs

Heartbreaking news, Cumberland wrestling mourns the loss of a great coach, father, friend and husband.  Prayers go out to the Amery community and the many other people who Scott touched.

Brett Favre - R.I.P.

Such sad news. Condolences to the Marko family.

Tom Handrick
Minocqua (Lakeland)

As a great friend of Scott's I would like to thank the entire wrestling family for the kind words, thoughts and prayers for Scott, Brooke and his 5 children.  What a special group of people you are.  20 months ago our program was hit with the devastation of losing coach Pete Kelly, and the wrestling family was there for Pete's family, friends and our kids.  I can personally tell you that all of you were part of the healing process. Now we have been hit again with the passing of Scott.  He was a terrific coach, but even a better father, husband and my best friend.   He has been a huge part of both the Amery and St. Croix Falls wrestling community.  Wrestling meant the world to him and he cherished all of the people he had the chance to meet and know through wrestling.  The family has received calls and texts from numerous wrestlers, coaches, officials and fans and it is appreciated and cherished.  Please continue to remember Scott and his family in your prayers in the coming days.  The wrestling community is like no other and as a group we will continue to stand together to help Scott's family.  

Thank You

Dan Clark
Head Coach
St. Croix Falls

iceman73

Sending thoughts, prayers and condolences from the Stratford wrestling community.

Ghetto

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

maggie

how sad, prayers to the Marko Family
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Asst. Coach

The Oak Creek wrestling community sends condolences and prayers to the Marko Family. Very sad news.
I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule.

TripleOT

Thoughts and prayers for the Marko family.

HMsDad

The Chippewa Falls Wrestling Community  sends condolences to the Marko family on their loss. A great man was lost to early in life.

Coach Q

Thoughts and prayers from the Whitnall-Greendale community. Far too young to leave us.