live stream

Started by raiderman, February 24, 2017, 12:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

Other than the background noise and most matches without any commentary, the feed has been fine for me.  However, the only way I have to know what's on each mat is to keep another window open on the dashboard.  No way to keep track of two matches simultaneously.  Also, will this work for the finals tonight?
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

thequad

How do you get more than one match to come up at a time? How do you get to view earlier matches? Thank You!
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

crossface21

Quote from: thequad on February 25, 2017, 12:12:26 PM
How do you get more than one match to come up at a time? How do you get to view earlier matches? Thank You!

I open up all 6 mats with multiple browser tabs. I pick the match I wanna watch and go back and check the dashboard to see who's on what mat if I wanna switch and then just click on the tab of the mat. I think in order to view earlier matches you have to pay a fee on trackwrestling? I thought I read matches could be watched 72 hours after they are done?

fastnfurious

Mine has been fine for most of the tourney but for some reason mat 1 has been a major problem this morning.

CLC FAN

Foxsportsgo has the finals live streamed, no cable authentication needed

thequad

I paid my 10 bucks and it said I could watch any matches for the whole month, now I can't get anything to play. Can anyone help me please?
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

imwi

Quote from: thequad on February 25, 2017, 03:50:01 PM
I paid my 10 bucks and it said I could watch any matches for the whole month, now I can't get anything to play. Can anyone help me please?

It seems to me that the 10 bucks you paid to NFHS was for the livestreaming so you can livestream anything you want for a month.  I think the archived matches are owned & controlled by track, I'm not positive though.  I sent track a question about this and will post what they tell me.  When I try to watch a match from yesterday, I get a pop up asking for a "passcode"

threeinarow

I paid the $10 and just tried to get the finals on and it's directing me to the fox sports app which you have to pay for. Does the $10 I paid earlier not include the finals?
Every horse can be ridden and every man can be thrown.

OOhYaaBaby

finals is on foxsportsgo.com....

should be free to watch, 455 it lets it come on..

otherwise it should also be on foxsportswisconsin on cable

crossface21

Anyone else getting a black screen? It said 4:55 it would start, nothing yet. I'm starting to freak out a little.

OOhYaaBaby

sled77

Black screen too...anyone have live action?

crossface21

I can watch it on TV also, but I like being able to watch full screen the match I wanna watch rather than the split/tri-screen.

moels

Black screen still, good thing I can get it on tv...

OOhYaaBaby

works on my tablet with app... not computer yet