SECTIONALS: Exciting Results!

Started by TomM, February 21, 2015, 01:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

half-lb-over

I apologize for my outburst and deleted my post but somethings can't be taken back.  I think Blanchard is still the best at 120 division 3, haven't seen Nutter actually wrestle, but he was up on points and got caught in a cradle.  The people on the mat are more privy to hear what was said to the ref than anyone on this forum.  Sometimes you get caught and get pinned.  Face up to it.  The ref had the best vantage point.  As far as wheteher he is or is not a true sophmore I'll leave that up to people that know much more about the inside info than I do.  Can only go by what I've seen and heard.

DarkKnight

True.

Nutter seems not to have limit in his potential. Or Dischler always needs a warm up against a good guy so he can figure out how to beat him.

also, Veliko will get a great quarters match with Becker, who took 3rd last year at 113, Veliko has the goods to take him down judging on by how close he was to taking down Blanchard in the 1st period.

CoachZ

How about Bryce Shaw 113 from Spencer, who isn't ranked. Took second to Startford's Schoenherr, but beats two ranked kids.
Shaw over Teatek Coleman #4 9-4
Shaw over Theobald Shiocton #5 8-2

half-lb-over

I was impressed by Shaw as well.  Not too many people can keep it close with Jeremy let alone take him down.  There is a post about a 106 lb wrestler from Bayfield, Anglin I think his name was, apparently he beat Webb from SVE in sectionals.  I've seen Webb at the ChiHi invite and know he is tough wrestler so it appears this Anglin kid may have been flying under the radar all year.  Going to have to keep an eye out for his matches.

3boys

Half-over he will be easy to spot. He will be the only kid there with no arms and no legs. No kidding no arms or no legs really. It was pretty amazing and inspiring!!

wrestle84

Quote from: 3boys on February 23, 2015, 01:39:19 PM
Half-over he will be easy to spot. He will be the only kid there with no arms and no legs. No kidding no arms or no legs really. It was pretty amazing and inspiring!!

+100000000000000