SECTIONALS: Exciting Results!

Started by TomM, February 21, 2015, 01:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghetto

It does? Gosh I'm dumb.

He did a great job today. Wasn't trying to be funny. It was the 106 pounder with that sort of record.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

LTD

Quote from: TomM on February 21, 2015, 06:43:43 PM
Quote from: Ghetto on February 21, 2015, 06:38:29 PM
Boerner from Cedarburg making it to state with like a 10-20 record is pretty awesome.
?
Sam Boerner CEDA, 30-17, 9
That Boerner?

Yep! That's the one! Slightly better than 10 wins for the freshman.

South Coach

Quote from: Tews19 on February 21, 2015, 04:59:30 PM
Also South had their 182lbr win his first match with 1.second left in the match by defensive pin while trailing. Then he wrestled back for 2nd. Kid stepped up when it matter. Hats off to the Dennert  boy!

Hey Tews don't forget to add to that Dennert's 27-22 record to finish off the improbable qualifier story! Don't worry ghetto... this record is verified ;)

bud

D-2 120 Freshman Abraham Sell beating #1 ranked Cody Vogel in the finals 6-4.
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie!

Wisco113

Congratulations to nutter.  Tough sectional.  But let's see if he can do what lull and Hansen couldn't. Also Neither Blanchard or glineicki won their sectional. Gonna be a battle up at madison.  Can't wait for the state pairings for this group.

maggie

a big shout out my Buddy Kleve!...congrats to the young son!...i'll be looking to watch him... ;)....congrats man! ...
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Quack

Quarterfinal - Michael Boyd (Riverdale) 24-16 won by decision over #5 Ben Lincks (Waterloo) 37-1 (Dec 5-3)

With no Wrestleback.
Come off, like you go on.
Live by the headlock, die by the headlock

DarkKnight

Quote from: Wisco113 on February 21, 2015, 08:01:32 PM
Congratulations to nutter.  Tough sectional.  But let's see if he can do what lull and Hansen couldn't. Also Neither Blanchard or glineicki won their sectional. Gonna be a battle up at madison.  Can't wait for the state pairings for this group.

The referee slapping the mat when Blanchard was up 7-1 on Edgar's Veliko.... Blanchards shoulders were on Veliko at the time.. Everyone at the gym was mystified.

The referee must have been seeing something else, that happens. His blades weren't on the mat... we have footage to prove that.

But on the flip side, they all get to go to state where it all happens.

Wisco113

I didn't get to see the Blanchard match.  Sounds unfortunate.  There were Definetly some crazy finishes at 120 sectionals. Luckily Blanchard will have a chance to prove himself up at state. Very excited!

wrestle84

It looks like that 220 class at Bonduel was a real barnburner.

wrestling135

Quote from: half-lb-over on February 22, 2015, 12:30:35 AM
Blanchard was crying like a girl saying 'his knee, his knee '...  Blanchard was stuck lets see your footage.  Lets go at it next week where my true freshman will go against your redshirt sophomore/juniour in a rematch.  Thank God the ref didn't let the kid tap out like he was trying to, when he was was out right pinned.  SEE YOU NEXT WEEK.  Can't figure whats worse Coleman parents or Stratford's.   
[/quote

..........on that note, GO JORDAN B!!!

IJustLikeWrestling

Quote from: half-lb-over on February 22, 2015, 12:30:35 AM
Blanchard was crying like a girl saying 'his knee, his knee '...  Blanchard was stuck lets see your footage.  Lets go at it next week where my true freshman will go against your redshirt sophomore/juniour in a rematch.  Thank God the ref didn't let the kid tap out like he was trying to, when he was was out right pinned.  SEE YOU NEXT WEEK.  Can't figure whats worse Coleman parents or Stratford's.  
Always has to be a couple of those parents who don't know how to handle the excitement of state!
GO BLANCHARD!

petertherooster

Adam Gusky dec over Levi Van Lanen 9-8

padre

DarkKnight

Blanchard wasn't crying lol.... and Veliko is great no doubt. Blanchard is a true sophomore.

Nothin against Veliko or Edgar, other schools questioned the ref's decision as well.. he wasn't even counting back points.

There must be some rule I'm missing... Good luck to Veliko, he is a great young kid. Props to Edgar