Pre Season States

Started by EIUwrestler1, October 18, 2014, 10:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EIUwrestler1

It was a well run tournament with lots of great matches, with most brackets having multiple state placers and state qualifiers. I hope it continues to grow and becomes a pre season tradition here in Wisconsin.

Letting a few Illinois kids sneak over the border made for some surprises

ICEMAN112

Great Tournament Ben and Max! LAW will be back next year!

mike

What a preseason treat for Wisconsin.  Lots of big names and matchups in that gym.  Great idea and vision by the Askren brothers.  Lets make this thing continue and it will grow into a premier preseason event right here in Wisconsin!

benaskren

Hey guys thanks a lot! Max put a lot of work into the tournament so I am really glad that it ran smoothly.  Next up for us is the AWA Winter Classic which is January 25.  We will be running this in conjunction with the Laser Youth Invite at Kettle Moraine HS.  Also running the same day will be Flo Premiere League 4, it should be an outstanding day of wrestling for the state of Wisconsin.

Thanks everyone for attending and making Preseason State such a success in the first year!
Ben Askren
Founder and Owner at AWA
askrenbros@gmail.com
www.awawisconsin.com

Maxaskren

Just wanted to post and thank everyone that came out to show support as a wrestler, coach or spectator. I think the tournament ran quite smoothly with the great support of the Concordia University Wrestling Team and Jeff Jones. Without their support and our academy wrestlers and parents we really could never put on something like this. My hope is that the tournament continues to build and develop into something that helps Wisconsin compete on a national level.

Thank you,

Max