Main Menu

Recent posts

Quote from: Barou on Today at 08:06:11 AM
Quote from: Numbers on Yesterday at 06:30:19 PMSome of you make it sound like Bono has not offered the elite Wisconsin guys.  If wrestlers choose other universities that is not all on Bono.  It takes both sides.

I think most people have been pretty clear that the frustration is Bono not signing the Wisconsin elite kids.  Isn't about not offering.  Nothing will change with Bono at the helm.  If I was a Wisconsin kid I wouldn't be looking at the Badger program. 
Can you expand on the why you would choose not to go to UW because of Bono at the helm?
Quote from: Numbers on Yesterday at 06:30:19 PMSome of you make it sound like Bono has not offered the elite Wisconsin guys.  If wrestlers choose other universities that is not all on Bono.  It takes both sides.

I think most people have been pretty clear that the frustration is Bono not signing the Wisconsin elite kids.  Isn't about not offering.  Nothing will change with Bono at the helm.  If I was a Wisconsin kid I wouldn't be looking at the Badger program. 
WIWrestling Main Forum / Re: Freestyle State
Last post by Fish - Today at 07:31:01 AM
Quote from: benaskren on Yesterday at 09:54:47 PMWas it just me or was that venue WAY better than the dome?

Can the WWF host it there every year please.

I agree, it was way better than the Dells dome.
Last post by No One Cares - Today at 05:54:24 AM
Quote from: benaskren on Yesterday at 09:54:47 PMWas it just me or was that venue WAY better than the dome?

Some rumblings they the owners may not fix the dome. Good riddance of the case. 
Last post by SP - Yesterday at 10:41:27 PM
Cost is way more I believe.
WIWrestling Main Forum / Freestyle State
Last post by benaskren - Yesterday at 09:54:47 PM
Was it just me or was that venue WAY better than the dome?

WIWrestling Main Forum / Re: Triple Crown
Last post by Nice to be a winner! - Yesterday at 09:05:26 PM
I also noticed that Neitzel was not just WWCA 1st Team Academic All-State, he was the #1 Academic All-State of the entire Junior class.   Damion Hahn is getting a good one with that recruit.
Last post by nutman - Yesterday at 08:57:10 PM
Congratulations!!!!
WIWrestling Main Forum / WWF today
Last post by nutman - Yesterday at 08:54:14 PM
First of all thank you to WWF...they had to make a major change in venue with the required repairs to the dome...though it took coordination the volunteers pulled it off without a hitch.

Great to see Payton Jacobson at the arena today, who will be repping our great state and the USA in the OLYMPICS!!!

Greco/FS state always like a "family" reunion.
Last post by Ghetto - Yesterday at 07:13:32 PM
That's awesome. Congrats to him.

Completely dominant.