UW Recruits and hopefuls at Fargo

Started by vsmf2010, July 18, 2022, 07:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vsmf2010

I have not done a deep dive yet but I did see a few things.

Greyson Clark got hurt in the quarters and injury defaulted out

Aeoden Sinclair won the 182 lb 16u crown and looked rather beastly doing it. All techs and only wrestled out of the 1st period in the final. Was wearing a singlet with the motion W so I am hoping that means something.  ;D

Gutwrench

Shoot.  Hope Greyson is OK.  Looking at the brackets he was rolling along rather handily. 

tigerking

Quote from: vsmf2010 on July 18, 2022, 07:35:06 PM

Aeoden Sinclair won the 182 lb 16u crown and looked rather beastly doing it. All techs and only wrestled out of the 1st period in the final. Was wearing a singlet with the motion W so I am hoping that means something.  ;D

I hope Sinclair wrestles for the Badgers. Wow he looked good. I would hate to see him in a Mizzou singlet.

vsmf2010

Quote from: Gutwrench on July 19, 2022, 12:10:18 PM
Shoot.  Hope Greyson is OK.  Looking at the brackets he was rolling along rather handily.

Looked like a rib injury so I assume he will be okay with some time to heal.

vsmf2010

Quote from: tigerking on July 19, 2022, 01:47:26 PM

I hope Sinclair wrestles for the Badgers. Wow he looked good. I would hate to see him in a Mizzou singlet.

+1

He looks to be a good one for sure. Seems like every time I watch him he is getting better. Would be really fun to have him here in Madison. I am not sure on the rules at Fargo but would have loved to see him compete in the Junior division. He blew through the 16U group without hardly breaking a sweat.

tigerking

Quote from: vsmf2010 on July 19, 2022, 03:10:05 PM

+1

He looks to be a good one for sure. Seems like every time I watch him he is getting better. Would be really fun to have him here in Madison. I am not sure on the rules at Fargo but would have loved to see him compete in the Junior division. He blew through the 16U group without hardly breaking a sweat.

I would love to see a match between him and Mirasola.

tigerking

Quote from: vsmf2010 on July 19, 2022, 03:10:05 PM

+1

Considering that Sinclair beat Mulvaney at State last year, I would assume that he would do pretty well in the Junior Division.

littleguy301

I think you have some heavy hitters that still have a year or two left in high school. Hopefully bono was at Fargo camp taking notice and building some relationships with the kids.

Bono and reader where in new Richmond for a camp and that is 20 minutes away from river falls and Fargo camp.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

wrestlingfan32

Got bored working third shift. So here are some Badger recruit results from Fargo:

Greyson Clark (138), class of 23:
4-0 before injury default

Ismael Ayoub (138), class of 22:
Second (6-1)  freestyle

Cody Goebel (145), class of 22:
6-2 Greco
3-2 freestyle

Gannon Rosenfeld (220)
3-2 freestyle

Panthercoach

Quote from: wrestlingfan32 on July 23, 2022, 04:18:10 AM
Got bored working third shift. So here are some Badger recruit results from Fargo:

Greyson Clark (138), class of 23:
4-0 before injury default

Ismael Ayoub (138), class of 22:
Second (6-1)  freestyle

Cody Goebel (145), class of 22:
6-2 Greco
3-2 freestyle

Gannon Rosenfeld (220)
3-2 freestyle

Ayoub no longer committed to UW. Changed to Nebraska per Flo commitment list.