Still Undefeated...

Started by rankingcommittee, January 03, 2019, 12:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck

Heard some talk, Coleman team stronger with Gross to 126 and Casper to 132 which closes a hole at 126 and brings in a good kid at 138.

mrv

Gross at 132 and Fischer at 126 are pretty solid bets to be champs there.

River Otter

According to MWC at the beginning of the year, Fisher is certified for 120. Gross is for 126. And an added tidbit, Schwabe from Stratford is also cleared for 126. No idea where they will settle in though.

wrestle03

Eric Barnett would technical fall Cian Fischer.  Not even remotely close to being on the same level.

FoldEmUp

Quote from: wrestle03 on January 31, 2019, 11:53:15 AM
Eric Barnett would technical fall Cian Fischer.  Not even remotely close to being on the same level.

I'm not quite sure about that.  I think he'd put up a MD, but I'm not sure about a TF.  Something to consider:

vs. Caleb Gross - 15-3 MD
vs. Cody Holmes - 10-0 MD

Cian hasn't given up an single offensive point this year.  He's been pretty dominant.  I'd say it'd be 12-2 or 13-2 or something like that.

Saying you'd want to see it doesn't necessarily mean you think Cian would win either.

Armdrag

Barnett has not given up a single point other than escapes this year as well.....and I believe the same can be said about last year except for one takedown at on the water, to which he responded by pinning the young man about 20 seconds later.