WIWrestling.com Ranking Update Editions: Individual #5/Team #6 Jan 20

Started by TomM, January 20, 2015, 08:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bud

Hey Aarons23 #5 to be #1, I get it. Could really make a statement at Pulaski. Good luck.
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie!

padre

Quote from: bud on January 25, 2015, 06:15:56 PM
Hey Aarons23 #5 to be #1, I get it. Could really make a statement at Pulaski. Good luck.

Well we all get his snide remarks and it is unfortunate that someone would put such a dig on a publication that does so much for the state of Wisconsin because of an accidental mess up on a name.  I'm guessing if a certain wrestler was ranked high there would be no dig.

Total slap in a the face and sad.

aarons23

Quote from: padre on January 25, 2015, 11:52:42 PM

Well we all get his snide remarks and it is unfortunate that someone would put such a dig on a publication that does so much for the state of Wisconsin because of an accidental mess up on a name.  I'm guessing if a certain wrestler was ranked high there would be no dig.

Yeah only you can have an opinion. ...... get over yourself. ... dont you have more important things like whining about headgear?
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

padre

Quote from: aarons23 on January 26, 2015, 05:01:53 AM

Yeah only you can have an opinion. ...... get over yourself. ... dont you have more important things like whining about headgear?

Pretty sure if someone came on here when your son had health issues and told you maybe tennis would be a better fit there would have been some anger.  My post was after seeing several cases where it could have ended up season ending for an athlete had it gone a little further.  Not really anyone's place to be mocking that....except yours of course. ::)

matdad

Aaron and anyone else who took my post out of context,

I didn't come on here to complain about the rankings, but simply to make a suggestion for a better ranking system going ahead. I don't think you will see a ranking system anywhere that will bump a team/athlete up to the #2 spot just because they are back.

I have been reading many posts on this forum for the past few years and participated quite often for the first year, but then I got sick of getting jumped on by fools like Aarons who constantly misread or read their own thoughts into my ideas. Aarons if you got an idea, go ahead and present it, but stop bashing everyone else who might have a slightly different opinion than yours! Pathetic!

aarons23

Quote from: matdad on January 26, 2015, 06:40:18 AM
Aaron and anyone else who took my post out of context,

I didn't come on here to complain about the rankings, but simply to make a suggestion for a better ranking system going ahead. I don't think you will see a ranking system anywhere that will bump a team/athlete up to the #2 spot just because they are back.

I have been reading many posts on this forum for the past few years and participated quite often for the first year, but then I got sick of getting jumped on by fools like Aarons who constantly misread or read their own thoughts into my ideas. Aarons if you got an idea, go ahead and present it, but stop bashing everyone else who might have a slightly different opinion than yours! Pathetic!

Really thats what you got out of my response....wasnt a single bash towards you.  Others posted the same opinion I did.....that they do a pretty good job at wiwrestling. ....your the one who complained..maybe its you who should suggest the ideas.  You didnt like it that a wrestler jumped from hm to number 2....well many disagreed with....and responded....if your that sensative...maybe dont post your disageements on a public forum.  Again reread my post....not a single bash towards you....sorry you took it that way.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

aarons23

Quote from: padre on January 26, 2015, 06:24:14 AM
Quote from: aarons23 on January 26, 2015, 05:01:53 AM

Pretty sure if someone came on here when your son had health issues and told you maybe tennis would be a better fit there would have been some anger.  My post was after seeing several cases where it could have ended up season ending for an athlete had it gone a little further.  Not really anyone's place to be mocking that....except yours of course. ::)

Funny how you didnt call anyone else out about cross face rankings....I make a light hearted reference and proclaimed it a slap in the face....but to no one else.  You have a whole thread about whining about the morgan....now claim they could of ended someones season....lol.  let me guess your kid or someone in your eyes that you fidnt expect to loise list...and the other kid had on a morgan.   Yep...we must ban them.

Btw... dont you think its a slap in the face to every wrestler who wears a morgan with your saying they use as a weapon? 

It's very strenuous! 

dozer

Perhaps if these rankings are to tough he should try tennis. Maybe he'll find the rankings more suitable?
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery" ~ Thomas Jefferson

aarons23

Quote from: dozer on January 26, 2015, 07:31:18 AM

Perhaps if these rankings are to tough he should try tennis. Maybe he'll find the rankings more suitable?

Lol...I didnt say anything about them being to tough....didnt even complain about them....actually agree with the logic behind them....dont think tennis would be a good sport for him... he is way to aggressive for it.  But thanks for the suggestion.

It's very strenuous! 

Street Glide

Padre,
How dare you come on this forum and ask for thoughts and opinions about head gear.  Why would anyone care if there are cracks and sharp edges on them.  Why would you think it sparks any interest with other opinions?  Nobody has any worthwhile responses or opinions other than aarons23.  The playing tennis was spot on.  You must have not gotten the memo that any new threads must be reviewed and ok'd through his office.  His opinions and interpatations of others post are second to none.  Just ask anyone.  Just my opinon.

aarons23

Quote from: Street Glide on January 26, 2015, 08:10:08 AM
Padre,
How dare you come on this forum and ask for thoughts and opinions about head gear.  Why would anyone care if there are cracks and sharp edges on them.  Why would you think it sparks any interest with other opinions?  Nobody has any worthwhile responses or opinions other than aarons23.  The playing tennis was spot on.  You must have not gotten the memo that any new threads must be reviewed and ok'd through his office.  His opinions and interpatations of others post are second to none.  Just ask anyone.  Just my opinon.

Awe....you two are cute....slide dont you have more predictions on wresters not buying in, off the mat issues? Didnt you even in early December proclaim one wrestler to be done because of those things?  Sorry you didn't like being called out on that....you did attempt to back track awfully we.  

Btw....that same wrestler won 9-1 this weekend. ..did I miss your posative response to that?

It's very strenuous! 

Street Glide

Again your so right.  Only you have all your predictions correct and only your opinions counts.  Didn't you read my post to Padre how awesome your opinions are.  I'm ashamed I didn't see the light earlier.  Thank you.

aarons23

Quote from: Street Glide on January 26, 2015, 08:30:59 AM
Again your so right.  Only you have all your predictions correct and only your opinions counts.  Didn't you read my post to Padre how awesome your opinions are.  I'm ashamed I didn't see the light earlier.  Thank you.

Still waiting for that posative response to that wrestler. ::)

It's very strenuous! 

Street Glide

Your opinion is the only one that matters.  Just ask yourself.  I've wished that wrestler the best and questioned also.  Again I should have checked with you first.  What was I thinking.  Anyway Morgan headgear.....This past weekend I took more notice of this head gear.  From that I did see one getting some maintence on it.  Looked to be a file smoothing down a edge.  Never took much notice what head gear kids wear before, but was a point of interest to observe last weekend.

Quack

Where is Rodney King when we need him...."Can't we all just get along?"
Come off, like you go on.
Live by the headlock, die by the headlock