Cheesehead Ranked Teams and Individuals

Started by kluevercoach, December 18, 2014, 10:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mack

Quote from: futurerichguy on January 05, 2015, 11:49:40 AM
Quote from: Mack on January 05, 2015, 11:02:25 AM
Gosh, I wish folks would avoid calling specific kids out for their performance.  Makes me cringe.  I try to remember these kids are teenagers.  They're not paid professionals.  Some kids are working through chronic or short term illnesses, injuries, and/or problems at home.  Even if a kid just had a bad day, it is still not helpful for an athlete to read public comments noting a fan's disappointment in kid's specific performance. I'm sure no harm was intended.  Just seems harsh.
If it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't have known about Rob Lee's broken hand.  That's what this forum is about.  I agree we need to be sensitive though.

Right.  I get that.  "So and so tore is ACL" is much different than, "Wow, so and so used to be so good.  Now he's losing to these guys..." 

Street Glide

In the past 3rd, semis, and championships were on Badger State.  Does anyone know if they will this year?  Myself I would like to see how our Wisconsin matched up.

Street Glide

Don't think flo did Cheesehead.  They were doing The Clash and The Southern Scuffle which I was watching, but I didn't see the Cheesehead on their schedule.

bkraus

He always had to wait to post the finals because FSN Wisconsin would broadcast them.  Not sure if they did this year or not.
Strive for Perfection

Irish

Not sure about the top two seeds in that particular pool.  If that was what was meant however 120 was an unreal top 8 bracket in terms of competition.  Smith looked like he could have won that bracket as could the other 8 guys that were in the top 8.  Wisconsin almost had 4 guys in the semis!!

138 as well!