Freshman that could make some noise

Started by beastmode, November 06, 2014, 10:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beastmode

Any thoughts on some incoming freshman that could compete at a high level this year and make a run in Madison. List divisions and approximate weight classes if you wish.
To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.
Steve Prefontaine

Grant Peissig

Nice add for Burlington with Krattiger.  Is the younger Bird a freshman as well? 

Stoughton gets Dow, is Coach Spilde's kid a freshman or an 8th grader this year?

ElectricGuy

Payne -  Baraboo -160's ??

Fisher - Deforest - 132?

Digennaro - Craig - 132?

Lipke - Milton 145?

It will be tough in those weights, maybe even tough for a couple to crack lineups. But all pretty good young wrestlers coming up.
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

EIUwrestler1

Alston Nutter, Fennimore ,Fargo Cadet All American at 113.

HMsDad

1Iota

Krattiger is a Waterford student.  He will be a frosh with the potential to place even at the middle weight. 

ElectricGuy

Quote from: ElectricGuy on November 06, 2014, 11:49:48 AM

Fisher - Deforest - 132?

Digennaro - Craig - 132?

Lipke - Milton 145?

It will be tough in those weights, maybe even tough for a couple to crack lineups. But all pretty good young wrestlers coming up.

Sorry I misread the quote - thought we were looking for freshman in the Madison area - lol  

Who could make some noise at state - well that's a diffent animal. Maybe Hayden Krien don't know what division or sectional though
or Schulist @ Muk - again not sure who he would have to get through.   I would also say Peak @ Elkhorn - but his sectional is loaded.  

Ditto on Nutter - Fennimore is going to be something to watch
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

1Iota

Quote from: ElectricGuy on November 06, 2014, 01:34:28 PM
Quote from: ElectricGuy on November 06, 2014, 11:49:48 AM

Fisher - Deforest - 132?

Digennaro - Craig - 132?

Lipke - Milton 145?

Sorry I misread the quote - thought we were looking for freshman in the Madison area - lol  

Who could make some noise at state - well that's a diffent animal. Maybe Hayden Krien don't know what division or sectional though
or Schulist @ Muk - again not sure who he would have to get through.   I would also say Peak @ Elkhorn - but his sectional is loaded.  

Ditto on Nutter - Fennimore is going to be something to watch

Shulist is one to watch.  Every year he seems to make another leap & I think is wrestling about as well as any Frosh in the State.

Peak has the talent, but might be giving up too much size to compete with the naturally bigger 106lbrs.  Last year kids were wrestling in that division that naturally weighed over 120lbs where is Peak might be 110. 

Garcia at Kenosha Tremper is also a real strong wrestler who has competed nationally for years

dozer

There are several Stratford kids that will be tough as freshman.  I would love to be a fly on the wall in that room for wrestle-offs.  Zack Lee (?) from Kaukauna and Vince Ellie (170) from Waupaca will be monsters as Freshman.
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery" ~ Thomas Jefferson

wrestlinglife1

Great class of kids this year.  Depends on how strong their team is will judge If they get a Varsity spot. To make it out of Regionals/Sectionals will also depend on who's there. From a national level perspective, we have a great group of kids coming up this year. Very talented.

wrestle03

Hey Rob, any idea where Zach Lee will be?  Will he crack the varsity line up in that loaded Kaukauna juggernaut in the lower weights?

Vinsanity 4

A couple more"young studs" to keep an eye open for and should make some noise as Freshman are Chance Bailey from Point(120) Max Villnow from Amherst (195) and Hunter Luepke from Spencer. These talented frosh will win alot of matches this year.

DarkKnight

Quote from: dozer on November 06, 2014, 10:12:52 PM
There are several Stratford kids that will be tough as freshman.  I would love to be a fly on the wall in that room for wrestle-offs.  Zack Lee (?) from Kaukauna and Vince Ellie (170) from Waupaca will be monsters as Freshman.

Yes, Stratford will have a very nice team this year. They have a good chance to be #1 this year

Hyde

Riley Blair Fennimore
Zach licht river valley
They should hold their own

DarkKnight

How many stud freshmen does Stratford have?? i see they had multiple Kids state champs last year,  i wonder if they are all freshmen this year. I guess i could wait to find out if thats what i have to do