Robert Lee - Flo Nationals

Started by madeyson, April 05, 2014, 11:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madeyson

Congratulations to Robert Lee in making it to the semi-finals at Flo Nationals in a very large bracket - I believe the semi-final matches are this afternoon with all placement matches tonight.

Bring home the gold Robert!

aarons23

Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

imnofish

Awesome!  Hope he brings home the gold!
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

HMsDad

wrestlinglife1

128 man bracket! It's been a long couple of days.

stp

He will be wrestling Brent Moore from St Paris Graham which also to note is where current Badgers Ryan Taylor and Zeke Jordan attended HS.
From Milwaukee to St Paris.

padre

Hoping he is very high on the Badger radar.

leg turk

padre

leg turk

Quote from: futurerichguy on April 07, 2014, 09:01:10 AM
Quote from: padre on April 07, 2014, 05:05:56 AM
Hoping he is very high on the Badger radar.
So who will be the 2015 Badger signees from Wisconsin?

I hope Breske is one of them.

mkm13

Lee beating Blackwell 6-2 was a great win.  Blackwell won cadet folkstyle nationals last year.  Blackwell has also wrestled future badger wrestler Jimenez very tough.  The last 2 times he wrestled Jimenez he pinned him and lost to him in OT.  Hope Lee is one of UW's 2015 recruits.

billymurphy

I am just as impressed that Lee traveled to Pennsylvania rather than going to the close by tournament in Iowa.  T

imnofish

Quote from: billymurphy on April 08, 2014, 10:11:10 PM
I am just as impressed that Lee traveled to Pennsylvania rather than going to the close by tournament in Iowa.  T

I'm sure he learned a great deal by wrestling so many new opponents.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

billymurphy

They have Robert Lee's match up on Flo Wrestling now. 

Jim Rockford

Quote from: billymurphy on April 08, 2014, 10:11:10 PM

I would say Flo Nationals has a tougher tournament then what Cedar Falls had this year