Kohl Center Looking Good

Started by woody53, February 26, 2014, 03:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woody53

Just left the Kohl Center. Mats are down. Most set up is done. A few more details in the morning and we are ready to Rock !
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

maggie

Thanks woody, next yr I'm Volunteering to help.. I'm good at shouting orders,  direction traffic , handing out water,  ;)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Street Glide

A very sincere thank you Woody.  Will be there with bells on tomorrow!

woody53

Got to tell you all that tomorrow morning is one of the most important times of the year for me. I get to go out on the mats, before anyone is at the Kohl Center. Lay down and soak in all that will happen. Thank you to all, who will be there to enjoy it. I hope it will meet your expectations.

Let's Wrestle !

thequad

Rich never a doubt you will have everything ready to go.
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

woody53

Thanks Dale. Some individual changes that make me nervous. But I placed those individuals, in their positions, because I trust them. If there is a problem, they will fix it. Miss you being there my friend.

woody53

Street and Maggie, You might get pulled into making thinks happen, you know. Thanks Guys.

maggie

Bet that's nice and quite, the calm before the storm...then....THUNDER!  :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

woody53

Quote from: maggie on February 26, 2014, 08:42:28 PM
Bet that's nice and quite, the calm before the storm...then....THUNDER!  :)
You know it Sir. Best part of being able to do this.

littleguy301

Woody, have you gotten to do your tradition of lying on the mats before the madness starts?
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

woody53

TruckerCapAttack_1977

Woody,

If you need anything I am ready to jump in and help.  I started training today...

1.  Practiced taping mats in a speedy manor.  I did not have any wrestling mats or mat tape so I used duck tape and old mud flaps off my Kenworth.  I can tape four mud flaps faster than green corn through a greased goose.

2. Practiced announcing using the PA system in my truck.  I set up a practice match between my naybors Rodney and Ed.  

I announced "from the red Peterbuilt...weighing in at 261 pounds, hailing from hometown anywhere USA, wearing flannel and redwing work boots, with a record of some wins and some losses.....Rodneyyyyyyyyyyyy!  

From the green Buick....weighing in at more than Rodney, hailing from next door to me, wearing a Spam tshirt and muck boots, with a record of queen songs...including we are the champions.... Edddddddddddd!

Talk about getting the crowd into it!!!  Gladays came out from across the street and told me to pipe down and threw a beach ball at me.  It was like our nayborhood was the Khol center for a minute!

3.  Took a ziplock bag and put my drivers license in it and then tied it on a string and put it around my neck and walked around practicing looking official and in charge.

4.  Put on a tshirt I wrote PerMar on with a sharpie marker and walked around with a vacant but stern stare.  Occasionally telling people to move along or go home.

5.  Was going to practice selling chicken strip baskets but I ate them before I actually got it them the basket.

6.  Practiced running a clock using my microwave timer....it takes two minutes warm up Hormel chillie in the microwave.  I would pretend it went out if bounds a few times so I could stop the clock periodically.  

7.  Duck taped up a shammy to use as a towel tapper and walked around the nayborhood with a stop watch and tapped trees, Ed, and fire hydrants when the timer went off.

8.  Mental training...envisualized my self being ready to be pulled out of the stands and being put into action.  I even shaved my eyebrows off so I wouldn't look surprised when you put me on duty....

Ad you can see, I have a skill set that is just crazy....on call at a seconds notice....unless I am in the bathroom or eating lunch.....
Do you wanna see my PETERBUILT?!

woody53

I now have a whole new expectation for my workers. Trucker understands it !

littleguy301

Quote from: TruckerCapAttack_1977 on February 26, 2014, 09:03:18 PM
Woody,

If you need anything I am ready to jump in and help.  I started training today...

1.  Practiced taping mats in a speedy manor.  I did not have any wrestling mats or mat tape so I used duck tape and old mud flaps off my Kenworth.  I can tape four mud flaps faster than green corn through a greased goose.

2. Practiced announcing using the PA system in my truck.  I set up a practice match between my naybors Rodney and Ed.  

I announced "from the red Peterbuilt...weighing in at 261 pounds, hailing from hometown anywhere USA, wearing flannel and redwing work boots, with a record of some wins and some losses.....Rodneyyyyyyyyyyyy!  

From the green Buick....weighing in at more than Rodney, hailing from next door to me, wearing a Spam tshirt and muck boots, with a record of queen songs...including we are the champions.... Edddddddddddd!

Talk about getting the crowd into it!!!  Gladays came out from across the street and told me to pipe down and threw a beach ball at me.  It was like our nayborhood was the Khol center for a minute!

3.  Took a ziplock bag and put my drivers license in it and then tied it on a string and put it around my neck and walked around practicing looking official and in charge.

4.  Put on a tshirt I wrote PerMar on with a sharpie marker and walked around with a vacant but stern stare.  Occasionally telling people to move along or go home.

5.  Was going to practice selling chicken strip baskets but I ate them before I actually got it them the basket.

6.  Practiced running a clock using my microwave timer....it takes two minutes warm up Hormel chillie in the microwave.  I would pretend it went out if bounds a few times so I could stop the clock periodically.  

7.  Duck taped up a shammy to use as a towel tapper and walked around the nayborhood with a stop watch and tapped trees, Ed, and fire hydrants when the timer went off.

8.  Mental training...envisualized my self being ready to be pulled out of the stands and being put into action.  I even shaved my eyebrows off so I wouldn't look surprised when you put me on duty....

Ad you can see, I have a skill set that is just crazy....on call at a seconds notice....unless I am in the bathroom or eating lunch.....

Do you have red and green duct tape? Man I dont like it when the match stops and they have to put on those pesky ankle bands!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Quack

Woody, don't forget, you know where my seats are if you need help with anything!
Come off, like you go on.
Live by the headlock, die by the headlock